As Corcentric’s first Director of Talent Acquisition, you will join a fast and fun team within an ambitious and entrepreneurial global organization. You will source and develop talent pipelines across a diverse set of functional disciplines (technology, implementation, consulting, sales, client services and support, and more) and partner with hiring managers to fill mission-critical roles at all levels of the company. And you’ll drive a culture change aimed at making talent acquisition excellence a burning focus for our organization and coach managers to step into the role of talent champions.
As the owner of the recruitment function, you’ll build and continually refine impactful talent acquisition campaigns and systems that will grow a robust talent pool to achieve our growth ambitions. This key position reports to the SVP of Human Resources and work closely with the Human Resources team. We’re a dedicated, close-knit, pretty cool crew if we do say so ourselves, and we look forward to adding you into the mix!
The Director, Talent Acquisition role is responsible for all recruitment and talent acquisition process across our global offices. As the TA leader, you will have a dual, complementary focus: developing and implementing strategies which ensure we attract the right talent to Corcentric and working as a hands-on recruiter to fill open positions in close partnership with hiring managers across the organization. Responsibilities include:
- Manage all talent acquisition activities from requisition creation and approval through pre-hire onboarding activities, collaborating with HR team members, hiring managers, external recruitment and networking resources, and other stakeholders.
- Hands-on, full-scope recruitment (advertising, sourcing, interviewing, evaluating, offers negotiations, documentation) with an emphasis on understanding the business needs and developing creative sourcing methods to build robust candidate pipelines for specialized positions.
- Evaluate and refine internal and external sourcing channels and selection processes to improve results and support the delivery of diversity, equity and inclusion priorities.
- Drive and continue to develop the company’s internal and external networking capabilities and referral programs to ensure Corcentric is fully leveraging its ability mine our own networks.
- Coordinate and manage the RPO and other external recruitment resources to scale recruitment and recruitment operations as necessary.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience through the creation and delivery of top notch experiences at each touchpoint (ease of application, effective interview formats, hiring team preparedness, and efficient offer and onboarding processes) and timely communication and feedback throughout.
- Drive effective candidate selection processes through good interview structures, interview guides/templates, thoughtful assessment design, and structured feedback/debriefing processes.
- Develop and sustain successful relationships with key business leaders and hiring managers, serving as a primary source of recruitment strategy, consultation and education.
- Manage all recruitment data and process flows through the company ATS and maintain accurate records for reporting and compliance requirements.
- Create and maintain TA dashboard to keep key recruitment metrics in focus for HR, company leadership and hiring managers, and ensuring metric-driven insights are used to continually refine our recruitment processes.
- Work with the broader HR team on cross-over efforts including employment branding, recruiting systems/tools, referral programs, global mobility, on-boarding, etc.
- Develop a passive talent pool, and nurture the pool with ongoing “candidate community” campaigns.
- 5-7 years of high-volume, full-scope recruitment experience supporting multiple lines of business and multiple hiring managers across geographic locations. In-house recruitment experience highly preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience leading the recruitment function, holding the strategic TA responsibilities described above.
- Global recruitment experience (especially UK and/or France) very helpful.
- Experience recruiting for SaaS or Procurement companies highly desirable.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, proven ability to independently prioritize and execute against multiple competing priorities simultaneously with minimal direct supervision.
- Exceptional written communication skills, including the ability to write effective and compelling job postings, candidate messages, job descriptions, careers pages content, and more.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including rapport-building, persuasion and negotiation capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated self-awareness, including the ability to build trust and credibility with candidates and hiring managers.
- Strong number skills and attention to detail, and good knowledge of applicant tracking systems’ use and maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain good online and offline records, and to track and report out on metrics. Strong analytical skills, professional judgment and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of the value of delivering amazing customer service.
- Adaptive and entrepreneurial approach: demonstrates flexibility, energy, curiosity, initiative and a desire to continually learn and improve in fast-paced, unpredictable and complex environments.