Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Systems and Infrastructure Administration to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Strategic and proactive accountability to deliver services that help ensure the availability and reliability of KPMG's Information Technology (IT) infrastructure
- Maintain and enhance availability and stability of Server and Storage estate
- Help direct the Disaster Recovery Program
- Direct and guide management team regarding strategic and tactical objectives; Manage departmental budget and support infrastructure troubleshooting efforts
- Maintain relationships with vendors and professional organizations and provision computer and storage resources in a timely manner
- Develop solid business relationships becoming a trusted advisor with key leaders and stakeholders to proactively support business objectives; make sure Business Executive level escalation point ensuring business expectations, goals and objectives are met
- Minimum ten years' experience in a large IT organization in a leadership role
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Master's degree is preferred
- Experience leading, identifying and addressing client needs including actively participating in client discussions and meetings and communicating broad range of concepts in a manner that resonates with executives, management and staff
- Leadership abilities with a business process and change management mindset combined with technical aptitude
- Experience leading a large team with prior people management responsibilities including career development, goal setting and performance management
- ITIL Certification or comparable operations delivery experience is required