$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The Director, Digital Supply Chain Technology is an experienced leader in operational, tactical and strategic technology facets of a global supply chain. The role requires shown success both as a leader who has built and enabled effective teams, and as an individual contributor who adapts easily to a changing environment. This role will work with SC leaders at the corporate level as well as with various countries, and with SC Partners to enable and advance modern supply chain technology to digitize our supply chain, effectively monitor, and to measure the SC performance and quality while handling risks.
The role leads and delivers capabilities needed by the SC business by building and running supply chain technology platforms and applications as well as planning and executing all technology-enabled SC projects. In addition the role is accountable for:
Planning and Strategy
· You will build associated business cases for one time and ongoing costs for initiatives.
· You will collaborate with Supply Chain leadership and partners to create and maintain a 12 month rolling plan of activities.
· You will conduct ongoing evaluation of operational systems and processes to maximize effectiveness.
· You will lead end-to-end view of supply chain operations with internal stakeholders and drive digitalization of our supply chain.
· You will partner with the architecture and data teams to maintain and develop blueprints for the as-is / to-be state of supply chain technologies.
· You will develop, maintain and execute on roadmaps to move the as-is state towards a desired to-be state.
· You will benchmark existing applications and processes to understand opportunities for improving process and cost of procured products and services.
· You will help identify and implement a more stringent approach to Master Data Management.
· Help deliver solutions that optimizes and measures/traces the flow of items from farm to the restaurant, planning and forecasting customer demands with our key partners.
· Develop, configure, enhance, and maintain SC applications as well as lead projects with partners who deliver/operate systems and solution in the market for McDonald's.
· Prepare for and execute RFPs to select new solutions, engaging broadly across the Technology organisation to do so. Plans, integrates and implements resulting systems.
· Identify and collect "metrics that matter" related to delivery and operations including reliability, utilisation, effectiveness and cost.
· Ensures project charters, risk logs, decision logs, issues logs, project reporting, and associated activities such as governance teams are created, maintained, and remain effective to ensure on-time, to-quality project delivery.
· Work with our Supply Chain Partners and supporting groups to:
o Drive requirements, quality execution of projects, definition and enforcement of SLAs.
o Drive Data Quality and data integration performance between partner systems and applications and McDonald's Applications & Platforms.
o Collaborate on new project solution design, and optimized architecture.
o Work with partners to resolve issues and improve processes.
· Works multi-functional with:
o The architecture and data team to design integration blueprints and delivery plans which pragmatically allow for the rapid, reliable deployment of applications.
o The capability teams to drive use case development and solution design along with Capgemini and other partners.
o Non-technology teams to ensure all aspects of the programme are considered to maximise return on investment from investments.
o 3rd party partners to deliver on programmes.
o PMO to ensure standard methodologies are adhered to and evolved.
o Support and deployment partners.
o As part of solution development, find opportunities to streamline deployment and support provided services.
Leadership and Disciplines
· Leads meetings and training events to enhance productivity, improve employee effectiveness, and meet business objectives.
· Develop financial forecasts and department operating plans and lead results to budget. Creates and communicates a joined up commercial view of initiatives including long term operating costs and levers to handle the costs.
· Drives clarity on decision-making roles through the implementation of sustainable structures and forums.
· Acts as a single point of issue in the technology organisation for SC initiatives.
· Communicates across the Technology organisation to ensure visibility of initiatives, opportunities and support required.
· Identify and propagate standards and standard methodologies associated with SC to minimise variations.
· Develop a versatile but agile environment where teams feel empowered to work within a framework.
· Work across teams to look for opportunities to reduce friction when deploying, supporting or evolving the applications.
· Design and implement engagement processes between markets, teams and suppliers.
· Provide timely senior leadership updates on progress.
· Understands and is able to interpret contract language and needs to ensure contracts are technically robust.
· Ensure a high level of SME knowledge across the team for applications supported.
Valid Through: 2019-10-15