The Director, Supply Chain Operations & Services reports directly to the Senior Director, Supply Chain Strategy, Steffen Kuehl and will develop and drive future-state-vision and strategic initiatives for the Network Supply Chain operations. Drive the build and execution of an integrated, strategic business and technology roadmap that will enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the daily operations. The position requires strong end-to-end supply chain business process and operations knowledge, primarily in the areas of demand management, order management, warehouse operations and management, logistics execution, 3PL management, vendor negotiations and management, functional and business process management. Strong technical expertise with implementing ERP, Planning, Order Management and WMS solutions through the Supply Chain process are also a requirement. The position will be a key liaison with the Product & Technology organization and closely partner in building and executing the future-state-vision. The position will work closely with other Network Supply Chain and Development leaders, both in HQ and in Field Operations (our largest customer).
What you'll do in your role.
- Build and nurture strategic relationships with the various Operational Leaders (in the HQ and Field), P&T Partners (internal and external), 3PL vendors and other external vendor partners.
- Identifies and drives strategic opportunities, develops potential solutions, assesses options and drafts implementation plans – all in close cooperation with internal and external business stakeholders.
- Represent Network Supply Chain operations requirements in the enterprise project prioritization process and therefore drive prioritization of all Network Supply Chain initiatives.
- Develops and maintains a strategic roadmap of activities for the Network Supply Chain team including prioritization, communications to stakeholders and establishing Change Management program.
- Informs and influences the Network Supply Chain organizations in decision making based on – benefit business case, performance models and analytical insights.
- Build, transform and support the Supply Chain Operations and Services department to align with future-state-vision.
The experience you'll bring.
- Bachelor's Degree required in one of the following disciplines – Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Business or Economics
- 10-15 years' experience in Supply Chain, ERP, Business Process Optimization, Warehouse Operations, and end to end technology functional expertise in Supply Chain.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Project management and change management abilities.
CHARACTERISTICS: The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Strong business acumen; incorporates overall objective in developing strategy and decisions.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, regardless of audience, medium, or forum.
- Agile; thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has the ability to rapidly redirect according to Un-carrier strategy demands.
- Sees the "big picture"; understands the long-term and short-term perspectives of situations.
- Optimistic and energetic leader who can create a positive working environment.
- Collaborative, yet influential.
- Analytical problem solver; applies multiple technical solutions to application operational problems.
- Decisive leader who is able to move business forward quickly while balancing time, cost, and quality.
- Adapt to frequent interruptions, changes in priorities and/or work locations.
- A solid relationship builder and cross-functional collaborator; works effectively up, down and across the organization.