Aspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Manages and provides leadership to a team of both managers and individual contributors responsible for selling Aspect’s recurring revenue stream (including maintenance, services, education and SaaS renewals). Team is responsible for developing and /or expanding all existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment or channel. Incumbents at the Director level may manage other sales managers. Proposes, manages and executes customer contracts to drive recurring revenue streams. Creates and delivers services sales strategies and leverages service offerings to address customer needs. Works with field sales, legal, financial, development, customer care and partner organizations.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishment & Attainment of team and individual quotas.
- Document and manage Subscription Sales territory plans, forecasts and assigned quotas.
- Provide thought leadership in the field of Subscription Sales within the business
- Responsible for management of opportunities within the team delivered against the Aspect Sales Methodology.
- Represent Americas Subscription Sales at Quarterly Business Review and wider company management meetings.
- Influence Subscription Sales policies, procedures, and pricing decisions.
- Develop effective Subscription Sales staffing plans and succession plans.
- Develop new or improved revenue streams/initiatives.
- Create localized Subscription Sales offerings/incentives/initiatives.
- Act as senior point of contact for subscription revenue issues in accounts with complex/difficult discussions as appropriate.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Directs the activities of all reporting staff.
- Ability to communicate highly complex information to customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
- Professional demeanour to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Develops and establishes operational strategy and policies within broad area of responsibility.
- Works on abstract problems across multiple functional areas of the business. Identifies and evaluates fundamental problems for major functional areas through assessment of intangible variables.
- Makes final decision(s) on administrative/operational/customer matters and ensures operations’ effective achievement of objectives. Ensures that budgets, schedules, and performance standards are realistically set and attained.
- Detailed knowledge of the revenue and booking streams that make total recurring revenue targets.
- Solve complex problems using in depth industry, market place business, process and commercial knowledge.
- Have commercial, industry and business knowledge to act as ultimate point of escalation for Subscription Sales issues. Theatre subject matter expert in relation to Subscription Sales.
- Minimum of 7 years Subscription/Renewal Sales experience within technology required
- Minimum of 7 years successfully leading, developing and managing team(s), including remote staff.
- High level of numeracy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Proven ability to manage complex customer negotiations
- Proven ability to manage and make decisions with complex data sources.
- Highly skilled team player and influencer.
- Demonstrable ability to act with pace and urgency.
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.