This position is for a strategic thinker who possesses a track record of executing with demonstrated analytical, critical thinking and leadership abilities. The position identifies, develops and executes growth strategies, cultivates strategic and business planning, and leads market, business and financial analysis for key decision-making. As a strategic thought leader, the role formulates system and entity-level strategies; identifies and develops growth opportunities; grows key services and service lines; assesses joint ventures, strategic partnerships, and market opportunities; conducts market, business and financial analytics; and interfaces cross-functionally with system executives and entity personnel.
Your Job Requirements:
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Health Administration or related field required with a Bachelor's degree in business or quantitative/technical discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of management consulting experience or 7 years of experience working in strategy, strategic planning or business development
- Progressively responsible management experience in strategy, corporate development, market analysis, business development, or healthcare management
- High energy, strategic thinker with track record of executing with strong analytical with critical thinking abilities
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills, including experience presenting to executive-level with storyboarding, development and delivery to executive audience
- Robust financial modeling skills and the ability to perform quantitative analysis and conduct research and data analysis with relative autonomy
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with computers, software packages (analysis, MS applications and mapping), basic statistics, and technical applications of planning (Tableau experience preferred)
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Leads the identification, development and execution of growth strategies. Assesses joint ventures, strategic partnerships, and market opportunities.
- Serves as project leader, providing end-to-end strategic guidance, managing long term projects, and managing multiple projects simultaneously and effectively.
- Leads teams, peers and junior members through key aspects of strategy projects, owning workstreams to the development of project deliverables. Produces and communicates accurate, timely, and effective project deliverables.
- Establishes analytical frameworks and conducts complex business analyses. Conducts external research, data gathering and analysis. Collects and analyzes market data. Conducts financial analysis and creates proforma financial modeling.
- Designs, executes, and communicates analyses and provides recommendations to identify, validate and refine profitable strategic actions of MHS and its entities. Presents and communicates effectively to staff, executive and Board-level audiences.
- Grows key corporate and entity-specific services and service lines. Recommends revenue-enhancing initatives. Creates growth and business plans.
- Evaluates market trends and competitive landscape on an ongoing basis, assessing opportunities and implications, and effectively communicating recommendations to key stakeholders, including executive and Board-level leaders.
- Leads system, hospital, service line, and system entity strategy development, and strategic and business planning. Leads strategic planning process, and the development, monitoring and execution of strategic and business plans.
- Leads department establishment and monitoring of processes, data sources, and techniques, bringing continuous improvement. Directs administrative functions, such as department budgets.