DIRECTOR, STRATEGY & INSIGHTS
Our Strategy & Insights team consults with our clients to develop consumer engagement marketing strategies to achieve their marketing objectives. As one of the fastest growing departments at HelloWorld, we are seeking to attract top talent to grow the Strategy & Insights practice area. Our clients are eager to try new, innovative strategies and this an opportunity to develop strategies that make an impact in the marketplace.
Description & Responsibilities:
- This is a unique opportunity to work for an industry-leading, fast-growing, and profitable agency where you would make an immediate impact creating industry leading strategies and campaigns.
- As a Director of the Strategy & Insights team, you will work with a cross-functional team consisting of a Client Leader, Account Director, Program Manager, Data Analyst, and other creative, technical, and strategy team members to primarily focus on the CPG and retail industries.
- You will be responsible for leading and driving ideation, innovation and big concepts for clients.
- Develop insight-based promotional plans to achieve the acquisition and ongoing engagement goals of our clients.
- Partner with clients and their agencies to ensure plans are effectively executed across all channels.
- Identify new business opportunities and collaborate with the internal team to develop plans drive incremental revenue.
- Willingness to occasionally work outside of normal business hours to collaborate with team members in different time zones.
- Travel required; approximately 25% of the time.
- We are looking to hire a marketing professional who has a passion for marketing and consumer trends.
- The ideal candidate is both highly analytical and creative, is an exceptional communicator (written and verbal), takes initiative on projects and has 8 – 12 years of prior marketing experience
- Comfortable being assertive, managing various personality types, and effectively leading clients.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a business case to justify marketing spend and measure performance results and the business impact.
- Prior experience with promotions or brand marketing is required.
- CPG or retailexperience is a plus
- Bachelor's in marketing or related field
FLSA Status: Exempt
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.