The Global Preneed Strategy and Growth Director will contribute to the strategic planning process and the execution of Global Preneed growth initiatives to meet specificfinancial targets. This position will focus on the development and implementation of strategies to increasesales through newdistribution partners and the lifetime value of customers. The Director Strategy & Growth willreport to the VP Global Strategy and Business DevelopmentMajor JobResponsibilitiesand Accountabilities
- Contributes to developing and communicating the strategic vision for the business and identifying new areas of strategic focus, including long range goals that tie into the organization’s goals and support the product value proposition, market drivers, sales prospects and competitive impact.
- Develops and supports action plans to implement and execute on strategies
- Supports direct and consultative sales activities to align and optimize opportunities with the broader Global Preneed strategies.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative consumer insights research to formulate strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop appropriate marketing and pricing strategies as well as providing input in developing new innovative products.
- Fosters and promotes an internal personal network of both peers and senior management to gain their input and support on the business objectives with regard to Accounting, Actuarial, IT, Legal, Operations and Sales.
- Model innovative thinking, global mindset, commitment to excellence and credibility in day to day interactions with teams, management, clients and partners.
BasicQualificationsRequired –Education andExperience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 year’s experience in successful strategic planning and consulting, training, new product development, brand/product management experience or equivalent
- Strategic thinking to achieve business goals that support the overall organization’s goals
- Ability to understand business strengths and weaknesses
- Experience with analyzing markets and competition, identify external threats and opportunities, and adapt strategy to changing conditions
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills to effectively communicate sales ideas, plans and results to all levels within the company and to outside business partners as needed.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to develop short and long term strategic vision and goals
- Highly self-motivated, able to independently manage multiple projects and initiatives
- Able to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced setting with competing priorities, good time management skills
- Mindset for innovation, problem solving, strategic thinking and execution to grow the business
- Knowledge or experience of insurance and protection services business and sales a plus
Requisition Number 52606