Strategic Sourcing Director - What this job involves
Provide support of Integrated Facilities and Property Management clients and internal stakeholders related to optimization of JLL managed services operations and sourcing strategies.
Responsible for delivering market, supplier and operational intelligence of services operations; Identifying and leading appropriate field resources to execute strategic initiatives.
- Be subject matter expert in support of JLL sourcing strategies, supplier relationships and program management.
- Lead team of sourcing professionals to strategic outcomes.
- Closely participate in and with clients and Jones Lang LaSalle Sourcing, Facility and Property Management teams to drive both immediate and sustained benefits to the client.
- Perform periodic market trend analysis in the specific categories; analysing supplier base, industry changes, etc. Report analysis to Supply Chain and business stakeholders in a client ready form.
- Responsible for development, implementation, coordination and communication of regional and national programs.
- Support and guide Category Management team’s supplier relationship and performance programs with key suppliers.
- Provide management, instruction and follow-up in support of operations teams RFP/bid, contracting and operational processes. Be proactive and manage internal and external customer expectations.
- Ensure compliance to JLL’s sourcing and contracting policies, procedures, risk management programs, and ethics.
- Establish relationship with Corporate Legal and Risk Management to ensure all contractual terms and conditions comply with standard or other contract changes and are formally reviewed and approved by legal/risk management.
- Establish work priorities, assign deliverables and resolve issues with Operations teams, temporary help and/or project-specific dedicated personnel to assure client satisfaction, customer satisfaction.
- Support and assist development of diversity programs in accordance with clients and company requirements. Mentor/educate suppliers through meetings.
- Participate and provide leadership to Preferred Supplier performance review meetings.
- Support JLL e-commerce procurement initiatives.
- Support Solutions Development (Sales) proposals by building solution models and pricing.
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
- Excellent Inter-personal skills, Organization skills, Strong Analytical Ability, Proven ability to lead teams in decentralized environment.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and/or 15 years strategic sourcing or related experience; MBA preferred.
- Project management and business transitions experiencepreferred.
- Excellent PC skills, proficient inMSOffice applications
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...