At WorkBoard we help customers achieve their sustainable growth advantage by making alignment and accountability remarkably easy! The direct WorkBoard buyer is typically the CEO or GM of a business unit and the application is deployed to all employees under the P&L owner – giving the company a very large market opportunity. As Director, Strategic Services, you will be consulting clients on accelerating their company’s growth plans, and apply our solution to make alignment and accountability remarkably easy, so they can achieve great results. This role presents a rare opportunity to see first-hand and influence how companies and teams formulate their strategic objectives, operationalize them to drive results, and make a tangible impact on employee engagement. You’ll form strategic advisor relationships with CEOs, CXOs and GMs and coach their team to manage, communicate and operationalize their results.
You’ll play a pivotal role in making strategic priorities relevant and meaningful at every level of the organization. Your results expertise will enable our customers to increase the business results they realize from the platform over time.
- Bring your MBA and at a minimum of 10 years of overall work experience, with at least 6 years of experience at a strategy firm such as McKinsey, Bain, BCG, or a consulting organization like Slalom, Accenture, or Deloitte.
- You have worked either in, or as a consultant for, a high-growth B2B SaaS company where you have worked with business executives and have an arsenal of successful tactics for connecting business value to technology!
- You are genuine, warm, positive, engaging, and empathetic.
- You are business savvy, with strong interest and experience in the areas of strategy development and operational excellence.
You’re a self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
You’ll be skilled and super effective at:
- Leading and facilitating executive conversations and working sessions.
- Deck creation, design, and graphical representation of complex concepts for executive level presentations
- Leveraging your natural curiosity to quickly understand a client’s business while demonstrating tact and poise under pressure
- Delivering exceptional customer experience and value to customers demonstrated by successfully closing contract renewals and partnering with sales to identify and close expansion sales opportunities
- Communicating & listening with ability to credibly and confidently engage executives
- Understanding complex, matrix organizations
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Attend new-hire immersion training and be certified as a Workboard OKR Coach and app expert to build a deep understanding of our buyer, their pain points, our methodology and how we work as a team
- Deep-dive with Growth, Sales, and Product Management teams to learn more about our solution, go to market and roadmap and the partnership with the Services team
- Meet with 5 enthusiastic WorkBoard customers and shadow 8 OKR Working sessions to understand senior leadership challenges and how we help
- Know your client teams and the objectives and key results they are looking to achieve in the quarter
- Be a daily user of WorkBoard and SFDC to help drive rocket ship growth
- Dazzle a WorkBoard expert with your enthusiastic demo
- Confidently articulate the value, benefits and relevance of our powerful solution easily and effectively
- Have action plans in place to achieve the Key Results for your business
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Coach executive teams in setting high integrity objectives and key results by facilitating 35+ OKR Workshops
- Be a valued partner by helping more than 40 executives to use WorkBoard’s Running Biz Reviews and Meetings in order to run their business for results, on a weekly basis
- Lead 10 outcome focused Steering Committees
- Spend a great deal of time with our amazing customers - 85%, with travel likely
- Participate twice, as a speaker or core-contributor at a WorkBoard Coach Community meet-up
- Have successfully secured 2 commitments to be a customer reference.
- Successfully closed renewals and identified 3 opportunities for expansion ARR
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Be a facilitator extraordinaire across your accounts, by conducting over 90 workshops helping teams create their strategies and high integrity OKRs
- Have two dozen executive and chief of staff customer relationships that you can tap for insights, references, case studies and thought partnership any time to express the business value WorkBoard is helping them drive for their company
- Know your customers are continually getting value by creating a successful track-record of closing renewals and securing expansion and up-sell opportunities
- Team up with another WoBo all star and co-lead the OKR Coach Certification Program.