What You Will Be Doing
In this critical and highly-visible role within ChargePoint, You will be able to articulate an EV charging deployment strategy and quantify the benefits to “C” suite executives from some of the world’s largest corporations. Responsible for a select group of accounts, you will work with a team of global professionals and cross-functional resources to drive the transition to Electric Vehicles. Serving as the primary sales and business relationship manager for these accounts, you will be responsible for creating long-term account plans, revenue projections and other milestones to demonstrate growth and strategic alignment between ChargePoint and these key customers.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- You will bring a successful track record and relevant experience selling solutions to Fortune 500 companies in the transportation industry. This could include automotive OEM's, Fleet, Fuel or service companies.
- You have worked sales opportunities to closure directly and through channel partners, developing relationships with prospects and stakeholders in the process.
- You have experience developing detailed account plans with strategic customers projecting key milestones, revenue and growth over multiple years.
- You are a proven negotiator with the ability to secure complex transactions worth in excess of $1 million dollars.
- You have developed a trusted advocate relationship with key stakeholders such that they are comfortable sharing their business plans.
- You can develop intimate and up to date knowledge of each key opportunity forecasted within each quarter and tracks involvement in these opportunities on a weekly basis.
- You have experience with multi-channel selling organizations.
- You have prepared Quarterly Business Reviews and can present the status of a portfolio to ChargePoint executives & Board members.
- You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment, be creative, independent, focused and be an excellent problem solver.\
- You must have the ability to work with cross functional teams, analyzing market opportunities, shaping go-to market strategies and identifying product needs.
Minimum 10 years Automotive OEM, Fleet, Fuel, or Services experience with a minimum of 5 years in sales
Experience managing and supporting Strategic Partners, Auto OEM relationships and large company engagements
Successful track record building channel business relationships from early stages, with results in substantial revenue growth
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strategic selling and solutions selling orientation
Experience selling system level products, including computer systems, data networking equipment, or software a plus