FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
Role: Director of Strategic Project Management
"The Director of Strategic Project Management will work closely with the Vice President of Global Business Operations, as well as staff across all divisions and departments, to ensure timely and thorough execution of strategic initiatives and projects that support and enhance the current business operations and future growth of the organization. In this role, you will work directly with business stakeholders throughout the organization, oversee multiple projects, and balance competing priorities. You will also lead cross-functional project teams consisting of subject matter experts from across the organization." - Business Operations Vice President (Sales Management)
What You'll Contribute
- Lead cross-functional, high-impact projects as directed by the EVP of Sales and Marketing and the Vice President of Global Business Operations.
- Integrate into the organization in order to to quickly assess issues that serve as barriers to a team or organization operating at maximum effectiveness.
- Manage and complete the successful implementation of strategic initiatives that enable revenue growth and accelerate company profitability and efficiency.
- Lead projects/programs that may span a multitude of topics and skills sets across Sales, Marketing, Services, Product and Technology, Cloud Hosting and Professional Services.
- Create structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints.
- Partner with colleagues in different roles to assess the workloads and impact of projects for different departments, identifying dependencies and possible issues across teams.
- Hold owners accountable for their commitments and conduct project team meetings to provide status updates and identify and resolve issues.
- Adapt plans based on evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the projects will be evaluated at its completion and post implementation.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
What We're Seeking
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to manage short term and long range projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a customer-oriented focus.
- Technology savvy, with experience in CRM systems like Salesforce.com.
- Full lifecycle experience, from project initiation, planning, to execution and analysis.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with professional-level staff and peers.
- Forward-thinking business acumen and judgement.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision.
- Experience working independently as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience with project management tools.
- Financial Awarenes, Strategic Thinking and Operational Effectiveness.
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.