Nike's Strategic Planning team's job is to keep us moving in the right direction by establishing a strategic business planning process, authoring our one and three year strategic and business plans, and leading transformational initiatives
in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Our teams are embedded at the global corporate level and throughout our business units. We frame complex and ambiguous issues, conduct consumer, competitive, and market analyses, field
research, create financial models, and develop action plans.
As our Strategic Planning Director, Global Brand & Category Management, you'll support the Senior Director of Strategy, Global Brand & Category Management in managing the strategic business planning process, authoring 1 to 3+ year
strategic and business plans, organizing and managing key strategic meetings, and work with brand and category leadership teams to drive a strategic agenda. You'll also develop high-impact presentations and communication tools to
communicate strategic plans and visions across the organization and develop overall long-term business and financial models and assist leadership in developing and implementing strategic organizational alignment initiatives. You'll lead the development and ongoing management of tools and processes to execute against the strategic and business plans, establishing scorecard metrics to monitor the strategic plan and communicating critical reports. In addition, you'll lead
analytic work to identify, resolve and implement solutions to key business issues that arise, including partnering withfinance and business directors to define and developreporting mechanisms to review the business and coordinate scorecards to include brand and business metrics.
- Bachelor's degree
- MBA or advanced degree is highly preferred
- Minimum of 7 years' total experience (3 years' experience post MBA) in corporate development, business development, corporate strategic planning, investment banking, management consulting, finance or related fields
- 2 additional years' experience in lieu of an advanced degree
- Previous management consulting experience at a top tier consulting firm is highly preferred
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and provide project management support
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial models
- Proven ability to conduct and/or analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors
- Problem structuring and strategic problem solving skills
- Technical corporate finance and valuation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00352612