To reduce the variability that stands in the way of effective care, Wolters Kluwer Health solutions deliver clarity when and where it matters most. Our trusted medical evidence and technology solutions engage clinicians, patients, students, researchers, and the next generation of healthcare providers to drive more effective decisions and consistent outcomes across the continuum of care. Our proven solutions include learning and research, advanced clinical decision support, patient engagement, surveillance solutions and more. Learn more at .
We are currently seeking a Director, Strategic Marketing who will act as a leader within the Health, Learning, Research and Practice Marketing team (specifically the Audio Digest and Course & Sessions Business) to elevate our brands, expand our digital marketing maturity & drive revenue (both new and renewal) by coordinating all activities surrounding our marketing campaigns & ensuring that we have the data segmentation, platforms, processes and strategic roadmap to drive success. This role will lead a team with staff consolidated around a Digital Marketing Center of Excellence (content, data segmentation, digital, direct response, operations) that will create and deliver campaignexperiences across multiple channels (both traditional and non-traditional) that will allow us to closely engage with our customers and continuously measure and optimize our strategy to drive revenue.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Lead a team focused on demand generation, customer lifecycle management (including renewals), Society Marketing, eCommerce/SEO, Creative, and Marketing Operations
- Work closely with sales, product, editorial, and technology to continuously review and refine our marketing strategy with a laser focus on revenue generation, ROI improvement, and sales growth
- Work with the strategic marketers, creative team, agencies, content, social, digital, and traditional direct response teams, to design integrated multi-touch top of funnel and nurture campaigns with an emphasis where possible on digital marketing methodologies
- Implement analytics and segmentation driven campaign frameworks that embed testing to enhance and inform the demand generation process including response and conversation rates
- Drive continued optimization of campaigns through ongoing market analysis, testing, and voice of customer feedback integration
- Work with the Operations team to ensure that our platforms are optimized and resourced to allow us to fully employ the benefits of eCommerce, Paid Search, SEO/SEM, and Marketing Automation technology (Marketo)
- Create a communication framework with Marketing Peers to allow for an ongoing feedback loop with documented goals and outcomes
- Act as thought leader within HLRP to drive a deeper knowledge of digital marketing and grow the digital marketing maturity level of your Marketing efforts
- Mentor and grow the team by looking to cross-train and coach for ongoing career development and skill enhancement
- Work with the team to build the ideal organizational structure to continue optimization of our digital marketing program and to drive change as needed
- Oversee and be accountable for Overall Campaign Reporting, Analysis, and Visualization to drive future campaign plans and strategic direction
- Oversee creation of Annual Marketing/Promotional Budget to support successful campaigns, infrastructure, and platforms
Minimum: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
Minimum Experience: 10 or more years of related experiencerequired with an emphasis on Digital Marketing along with 5 or more years serving in a management role.
- Knowledge and experience in the Healthcare space working with Healthcare practitioners
- Experience with B2C marketing & attracting new customers
- Knowledge and experience with retail marketing would be preferred but not required
- Knowledge and experience managing a cross functional marketing team
- Knowledge and experience with leading a Marketing Operations team
- Experience with negotiating contracts & managing vendor relationships
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms such as Marketo or Pardot
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Marketo or similar marketing automation platform
- Project management/marketing resource management tools
- Experience with project management principles, methodologies and disciplines
- Ability to effectively work as Leader of a cross functional team
- Ability to verbally relay concepts, goals, project plans to all parties involved in the execution of said plans
- Ability to write reports and correspondence to an Executive Audience
- Detail oriented with the ability to spot errors in written design templates
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and responsive to change
Up to 15% travelrequired
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.