- Effective management of the client relationship for:
- ADP’s strategic clients with high potential for substantial growth over time
- Cultivation of a trusted-advisor relationship with clients in an effort to influence a propensity to partner with ADP
- Consultative client approach, with an ability to recognize what actions will demonstrate exemplary partnership to their client base, by incorporating a deep understanding of the client needs with appropriate ADP solutions and expertise
- Oversee and support effective and mutually beneficial contract negotiations and understands financial impact
- Ensure appropriate utilization and consistent execution of SCP tools, communications, processes, client retention activities, and metrics
- Maintain a sufficient client assignment base, while looking for opportunities to increase coverage
- Demonstrate strong presentation, meeting management and relationship management/servicing skills
- Ability to challenge the current state and make a compelling case for change
- Drive continuous improvement and operate with flexibility
- Recognition of cultural/international nuances that may impact client relationships and MNC governance
- Significant understanding of HCM concepts with the ability to represent a broad range of
- ADP disciplines and solution platforms
- Comprehensive industry and competitive knowledge with an external network of expertise
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills — to be applied equally with external audiences and internal constituencies.
- Facilitate client participation in ADP events as appropriate ie. MOTM, ReThink, Beta Product opportunities, testimonials
- Execution of Large Account Planning techniques and skills to ensure strategic approach to client penetration and revenue forecasts
- Facilitate client reference opportunities
- Support all Sales activities related to new opportunities and retention efforts ie. RFP
- Adhere to all administrative aspects of monitoring revenue growth
- Ensures appropriate proactive internal communication and escalation of issues that impact the overall client relationship and retention
- Support all activities related to closed-loop processes ie; NCP, SCP Survey
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required with major area of concentration in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance or other related field or it’s equivalent in education and experience
- Overall 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and client-facing roles and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities:
- Client-facing / Relationship Management experience roles
- Successful experience in HCM or related field or industry
- Managing executive level relationships
- Negotiating contracts and being a key partner for complex accounts
- Demonstrated experience of the key areas of above
- Ability to travel up to 30%
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following
- Candidate with business development experience; hunting and mining in our global or enterprise market.
- Strong knowledge/experience ADP Sales processes in the large client space
- Client Retention Strategies
- Growth and Revenue
- Domestic and International Account Relationship Management
- Advanced degree a plus
- Previous experience in the HCM and Talent Acquisition & Management Space preferred
- Demonstrates a good grasp of knowledge and principles of field of specialization and applies through successful completion of assignments.
- Successfully applies knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- Ability to analyze and bring resolution to system and processing issues affecting client service.
- Ability to manage multiple ADP resources effectively through collaboration and influence.
- Demonstrated highly effective verbal and written communication skills; delivers highly professional presentations and communications throughout the client and ADP organizations; strong executive presence.
- Strategic focus.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence clients, resulting in consultative relationship
- Cultural regional and/or global awareness
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior executive levels within client organization and third parties
- Thorough understanding of client’s business strategies as well as ADP’s value proposition, ROI, etc. within their environment
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding/ knowledge of ADP products, services, delivery models as they relate to the HCM industry.
- Possess skills and experience in managing executive level relationships/partnerships with clients and third parties.
- Predominance of partner clients in client base. Complexity can include: Multiple business units, multiple products.
Req Number: 168603