Director, Strategic Analytics
Sg2 is a place where extraordinary thinkers work together to create uncommon solutions.
Sg2, a Vizient company, is the health care industry’s premier authority on health care trends, insights and market analytics. Our analytics and expertise help hospitals and health systems achieve sustainable growth and ensure ongoing market relevance through the development of an effective System of CARE.
The Director, Strategic Analytics will have intimate knowledge of client key initiatives and operations and anticipate the strategic needs of their accounts. Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure assigned clients receive value from Sg2 growth analytics and resources
- Maintain dialogue with clients regarding growth initiatives and ensure Sg2 resources and analytics support those initiatives
- Work collaboratively with the entire client service organization, including overseeing the delivery of on-time analytics for assigned client portfolio
- Coordinate expert input as necessary for the delivery of analytics and membership support
- Develop expertise in the growth opportunities driven by Sg2 analytics along with the underlying data, methodology and metrics
- Identify incremental product sales opportunities within managed systems clients
- Track all client interactions in the Sg2 CRM system
- Provide client feedback to product management
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a consistent record of academic excellence, personal achievement and leadership. Creativity, initiative, resourcefulness and an entrepreneurial spirit are a must, in addition to the following:
- Master’s degree in healthcare management or MBA strongly preferred
- 7+ years healthcare provider experience in a hospital or consulting environment, particularly in Strategic Planning or Business Development required
- Strong project management and account management skills
- Superior communication, attention to detail and presentation skills
- An uncompromising commitment to quality and a passion for healthcare
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.