As Director, Strategic Alliances, you will be responsible for leading our overall partnerships within an assigned region and working with the local Field Sales teams to drive business to closure. This role will target Value Added Service providers (VAS) that focus on delivering technologysecurity solutions to the market. The primary duties of the role include sourcing new VAS relationships, improving productivity from existing partners, leading in-field marketing campaigns and managing co-selling activities.
This role requires an individual with experience in the technology security market (on premise & cloud), has great communication skills, thrives at building new relationships, and has a history of driving meaningful revenue from partnerships. Recent partnership experience with technology security is a key attribute of our desired candidate.
- Ability to formulate a partnership vision, strategy, and execution plan.
- Significant working knowledge of the cyber security space.
- 6-8+ years of high-tech channel sales/business development, experience with technologysecurity vendors and VARs that sell those solutions.
- A business leader who is able to drive influence and build effective relationships with decision makers across all levels of partner and prospect organizations.
- Strong technical background to effectively communicate joint go-to-market value and demonstrate service offerings to partners sales engineering and delivery teams.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task with special attention to detail and follow-up.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment.
- Comfortable with weekly travel to partners as necessary.
- Bachelordegreerequired, with advanced degrees desired.