Tracking Code 1269-056
Knoll is a constellation of design-driven brands and people, working together with our clients to create inspired modern interiors. Since 1938, we’ve been thinking about how people interact with their environments, and how their environments impact what they do. Our strength in office systems, seating, furniture, textiles, leather, architectural accessories allows us to compose integrated solutions from products and services that naturally work together.
Primary responsibility of the Director Strategic Accounts is to pursue and win specific competitively held client targets and engage in networking opportunities through organizations such as CoreNet and real estate service providers. Additional responsibilities include providing Divisional/Regional support for other clients regarding Knoll global capabilities, strategic services, value added tools, research and strategy. Candidate may also participate in large project opportunities as part of a strategic or global selling initiative. Individual is a resource for Divisional/Regional clients with projects outside of North America. Customer based will be client specific to Chicago/Central Division. Position reports to VP Global Business Division and has a strong partnership with Divisional and Regional Management.
- BA/ BS Marketing or Business preferred. Equivalent experience considered
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, creativity
- Ability to solve problems
- Team work and getting work done through others is required
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) to present company capabilities, product solutions and strategic services to clients, dealers and professional organizations
- Candidate works independently and as part of a team in a leadership capacity
- Consultative selling, negotiation and presentation skills are critical
- Working in multiple geographies
- Up to 30% travel is required