At Duda, we work with a shared purpose and are proud to be the leading SaaS website design platform for agencies and web professionals that serve small businesses. We have raised over $22M to date and are planning to further expand our Account Management team over the next year. It’s an exciting time to join the Duda family where you will have a measurable impact on the success of a company that is exponentially growing in all areas while also progressing your career.
What Will You Do?
As our Director of Strategic Account Management, you and the team you manage will be responsible for the full cycle success of our key accounts, from onboarding and training to retention and ongoing education. In addition, you identify with the following:
- You have demonstrated success working with strategic accounts generating $1M+ of ARR in a client relationship management role by overseeing technical deliverables, recommending creative sales campaigns or opportunities, and working in tandem with our teams across Duda.
- You have experience managing a team of 5 or more people (including remote employees) and enjoy being part of a truly supportive environment where the culture still feels like family and you can further contribute your experience in building and driving team culture.
- You “live in the product you support.” It is important for you to understand the way customers use our platform so you can educate, mentor and coach them to achieve their business goals.
- You have 5 + years of experience in a client-facing role, ideally as an Account Manager, and have experience managing technical and operational relationships within the SaaS industry.
- You are adept with SFDC and Excel and are passionate about using data to track and report on key metrics and converting that knowledge to actionable intelligence that helps customers leverage the full value of their partnership with Duda.
- You are open to new ideas at all levels and have the confidence to try new things. But most importantly, you share our passion to provide a product and experience that our customers value and that helps them achieve success.
- Your strength is connecting with customers, deepening their level of engagement, and developing trusted relationships by understanding their strategic goals and developing plans to partner on those goals.
- You are open to frequent travel as needed (25%-30% annually).