The Director Statistical Programming will have primary responsibility for the planning, execution and completion of all statistical programming activities related to portfolio compounds and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning, execution and completion of all statistical programming activities on time, within budget, and with high quality for all programs.
- Responsible for implementation of statistical programming data standards, ensuring consistency in analysis dataset design across trials, within a program.
- Represents the Statistical Programming function on the clinical team for cross-trial activities as needed.
- Accountable for the oversight and vendor management of the outsourced Statistical Programming activities.
- Collaborates with functional leadership to design a statistical programming strategy that ensures consistency, efficiency and qual