This position also serves as a mentor to newsroom interns and fellows, providing guidance and collaborating with our recruitment editor to create year-round programming and check-ins to help advance their skills and careers.
- Collaborate with top newsroom editors to edit/review and monitor content across platforms and departments for safeguarding the company's journalistic core values and best practices.
- Work with key business stakeholders, such as sales teams, to ensure business ideas and action plans for meeting goals align with NETWORK ethical principles and best practices.
- Develop, lead and support discussions and training initiatives that explain and elevate the company's standards, ethics and diversity values.
- Articulate and help to enforce ethical best practices related to workplace and extracurricular activities by newsroom journalists.
- Be the primary point person between USA TODAY and the general public acros