This individual will build Company reputation by developing and nurturing value-creating partnerships with high-influence stakeholders in a position to advocate for and against the Company’s social priorities; will be able to manage multiple partner relationships simultaneously, collaborate with the North America Operating Unit PACS organization and Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and prioritize engagement; will translate the Company purpose into concrete actions and positive public awareness across the broad spectrum of diverse communities.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Lead, cultivate and manage stakeholder partnerships in the Women and Youth Empowerment, African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, Native American, LGBTQ and Disability sectors, to deliver value for the stakeholder organizations, the community and our system.
- Manage the portfolio of sectors to assure the NAOU is partnering with leading influencer organizations whose missions of diversity, equity and inclusion are aligned with the company’s social priorities and relevant to strengthening the Coca-Cola system reputation.
- Develop and implement comprehensive partnership strategies in collaboration with stakeholder organization’s leadership to assure mutually beneficial outcomes that create value, strengthen our impact and enhance the Coca-Cola system reputation.
- Provide visibility on national partnerships, in conjunction with Stakeholder Strategy and Philanthropic Management team, to NAOU PACS organization including Zone Operations, Strategic Communications and Public Policy teams, to jointly determine appropriate field engagement, proactively identify public policy opportunities and manage risks, develop proof points for story-telling and identify region/local opportunities for advancement of system reputation.
- Collaborate with the NAOU PACS Zone Operation team to align national stakeholder partnership strategies with relevant local chapters and/or affiliates; develop the necessary tools and provide direction for execution at the local level; collect intelligence feedback from local interactions to update stakeholder management tool.
- Collaborate with Stakeholder and Community Management team members to assure high quality stakeholder intelligence, impact measurement and philanthropic/support decision-making.
- Collaborate with the Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion to align on policy positions, messaging and engagement with divergent and convergent stakeholders, and influencers.
- Manage direct reports to achieve high performance, building trust and developing individual talent through coaching that provides clear direction and fosters a growth mindset.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
- 12+ years’ experience in building and managing partnerships, with accountability for developing and implementing strategies that create mutual value
- Strong knowledge of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Proven ability in strategy planning, articulation and implementation
- Partnership and coalition development and influencing with ability to create value for all involved
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with divergent and convergent stakeholders
- Business acumen and experience engaging with C-suite level executives
- Strong record of adding value to partnerships that reflects Coca-Cola’s purpose of making a difference.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills
What We Can Do for You
- Compensation & Benefits: Competitive benefits package that start on day one of employment
- Inspirational Workspaces: Newly renovated workspaces that foster collaboration and inspire creative thinking
- Learning Culture: Access to resources such as Coke University, LinkedIn Learning and management programs that give you the resources to continually develop your skills and knowledge