$100K — $150K *
FULL TIME POSITION
POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Director of Rehab (Sr. DOR) is responsible for the efficient and profitable management of rehabilitation services in his/her assigned accounts. In addition to serving as a DOR in assigned accounts the Sr. DOR assists the Clinical Operations Area Director (COAD) and provides support and mentoring to DORs under their supervision.
1. Supervises DORs in assigned accounts providing orientation, mentoring and training.
2. Provides direct patient care.
3. Monitors the standard of clinical services being delivered and maintained in all sites and insures an ethical and compliant product is being delivered.
4. Assumes responsibility for the efficient and profitable management of rehabilitation services in the accounts of DORs under their supervision.
5. Ensures the highest standard of rehabilitation services is consistently provided.
6. Oversees completion of annual performance appraisals of therapy staff within accounts of the DORs under their supervision.
7. Supports DORs in personnel management including hiring/terminating of therapy staff (with approval from the COAD and HR).
8. Ensures DORs compliance for completing facility reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
9. Assists COAD in annual budget preparation.
10. Assumes responsibility for meeting annual budget goals as set by the COAD.
11. Assists COAD in identifying and securing new contracts.
12. Assists COAD in managing key customer relationships.
13. Upholds the GRS Promises:
I will lead by example by always acting with integrity and honesty. I will expect the same of my staff and team members. I will ensure my actions comply with the standards set forth by our Policies and Procedures Manuals and the Employee Handbook.
I will treat others in the way I would like to be treated. I will appreciate and respect others' beliefs, and I will cherish our diversity.
I will take responsibility for myself in my actions and my quality of work. I will hold others to those same standards.
be actively engaged
I will make a conscious effort to be a leader in our community. I will actively check email and will check RehabCentral regularly to keep up-to-date on important information, and I will encourage my staff to do the same. I will be aware of and utilize the numerous resources available to me as a manager and an employee.
take pride in my work - my company
I will be proud of the work I have done each and every day. I will always represent my company in a positive, professional manner both inside and outside of work.
I understand that change is a necessary part of life. I will approach change with a positive attitude and a determination to succeed, and my actions will serve as an example for my staff. I will attentively guide my staff through changes and support them in overcoming obstacles.
I will communicate in an appropriate, professional and timely manner, and I will provide explanations along with my instructions. I will promote open, two-way communication between employees at all levels. I will strive to be an active listener by making an effort to hear not just the words another person is saying but, more importantly, understand the total message being conveyed.
be supportive - approachable
I will offer encouragement and support for my staff and will be constructive when giving feedback. I will view mistakes as opportunities to teach, not to criticize. I will regularly round with my staff on a one-on-one basis to discuss what is going well and what is not, and I will attentively respond to concerns.
I will encourage growth for my staff, my company and myself. I will help my staff work toward their professional goals by showing them the abundant resources our company has to offer. I, too, will work to further develop myself as a leader and a professional. I understand that by fostering an environment where employees can grow, I will be developing the future leaders of the organization who will be vital to the successful growth of the company as a whole.
I will contribute to a positive work environment where my team members and I enjoy coming to work and celebrating each other's successes.
14. Performs other related duties as required.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: 1. The Sr. DOR position requires a minimum of a bachelor's degree preferably in a rehabilitation discipline. Additionally, the Sr. DOR must have three years of direct patient care experience and two years of management experience.
Valid through: 4/9/2021