As the Director/Sr. Director, Product Marketing, SAP Product Line, you will be driving the overall go-to-market strategy, messaging and positioning and execution working closely with Service Delivery, Product Management, Demand Generation and Sales Enablement teams. Working with senior marketing and sales leaders as well as industry analysts and press, you will play a key role in evangelizing Rimini Street SAP support services as well as executing sales and marketing programs to meet revenue targets and client satisfaction goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, execute, and deliver on a coherent SAP go-to-market strategy, collateral and tools repository, and demand generation programs.
- Enable success of global sales and client engagement teams via assets, tools and collateral resulting in deliverable such as positioning statements, key messages, real-world proof points/metrics/client quotes, competitive rollups, web page content, blogs/posts/tweets, client success stories, e-books/white papers and training sessions.
- Identify and monitor SAP ecosystem trends and market opportunities and partnering with product management to evaluate and support justification to pursue these opportunities.
- Demonstrate clear and compelling points of view including unique and actionable advice on how to exploit cloud opportunities, selectively and systematically for SAP customers.
- Develop deep market insights including developing competitive positioning, pricing and packaging recommendations and sales playbook to attract, win and grow SAP customers.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent Communications and Presentation Skills - Ability to simplify and present complex information and concepts with confidence to establish rapport, credibility, and trust with multiple audiences - prospects, clients, sales and executives teams.
- Self-Sufficiency - Ability to identify solutions and forge a strategic direction despite high degrees of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Multi-Tasking and Agility - Ability to manage heavy workload and fast-changing conditions is critical.
In addition to the stated responsibilities, the Sr. Director, Product Marketing, is expected to be a team player willing to take on key marketing tasks and projects as required, contributing to Rimini Street's continued success.
- Pleasanton, California, Las Vegas, Nevada, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas or Austin, Texas or Remote US
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field, MBA preferred
Top candidates will be well-versed and experienced in marketing services and SAP oriented solutions and products. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to define, prioritize, and execute the right set of product marketing objectives to help grow demand and win deals. Qualified candidates will possess:
- Minimum 10-12+ years of enterprise software experience in core product marketing roles. Product marketing experience in the SAP ecosystem is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude and a passion for quality work
- Strength in working with varied groups including executive management, delivery, sales and marketing teams
- Quick learner and must be able to respond to a variety of sales and marketing inquiries with tight deadlines
- Ability to easily interact with a demanding group of executive, sales and marketing team members, appropriately juggling requests from different individuals
- Demonstrate high level of energy/self-starter
- Experience in developing Go-To-Market strategies (solution and services definition, packaging, pricing and positioning) for leading technology, services or ERP companies is required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - Ability to represent marketing plans and strategic priorities to senior executives, sales, clients, prospects, analysts and press
- Excellent relationship building skills - Ability to work across the entire organization with senior leaders to build consensus on product marketing priorities is a must. Must be able to develop and sustain relationships with key influencer's, clients and analysts
- Thought leadership skills - Ability to demonstrate new points of views to the business and industry and set the intellectual direction for marketing Rimini Street support services and strategy