Job ID 2017-2155
8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT) is a market leader and trusted provider for cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions to small, mid-market, and enterprise customers in over 100 countries across six continents. 8x8 is a 5 time Gartner UCaaS Magic Quadrant leader and a fast growing SaaS company in a $50B+ market.
8x8 is looking for a Director or Senior Director, Product Marketing – ContactNow located in San Jose, CA to lead our newest product that is set to disrupt the Contact Center space. This position will be responsible for overall product marketing strategy, go-to-market planning, go-to-market execution, as well as pricing, packaging, and messaging. Reports directly to the Vice President of Product Marketing.
You are someone with a strong ‘can do’ attitude that’s coupled with an entrepreneurial drive and inquisitive desire to always improve what you see. You have strong communication skills that will foster cross-functional collaboration to ensure you’re successful in managing timely deliverables. You love working in a fast-paced team environment where innovate ideas are highly encouraged and rewarded.
- Develop go-to-market strategies to drive 8x8’s latest revolutionary Contact Center product
- Execute go-to-market in a highly collaborative and energetic environment
- Create market requirement documents (MRD) to drive continuous product innovation
- Support PR and awareness activities including webinars, trade shows, direct marketing, collateral and customer case studies
- Develop marketing assets such as datasheets, feature briefs, whitepapers, user guides, web tutorials, and othersales collateral and content
- Support other product marketing objectives as necessary
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of product marketingexperience, MBA a plus
- Experiencemarketing Contact Center, CCaaS, and related services
- Experience in high velocity transactional environments with instant gratification and direct results
- Experience building and managing passionate and powerful teams
- Proven success developing and managing projects in a cross-functional environment
- Experience working directly with senior management and direct sales
- Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data
- Strong self-motivated individual capable of working in a face-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills