Corporate DevelopmentJob Details
- You own the integration plan and execution, soup to nuts. You drive a virtual team (Sales, Marketing, Product, IT, etc.) of cross functional leaders to orchestrate impactful integration planning and execution and proactively navigate challenges as they arise.
- Your typical day will range from presenting to executive sponsors, crafting checking in with your cross-functional leaders, wrangling calendars to ensure stakeholders to unjam logjams, and collaborating with colleagues to cogently
- Confidently adapt to various M&A scenarios, from 20 person 3 month acquisition projects to 1,000 person 2 year acquisition projects. Provide various levels of support to the organization based on deal size.
- With humility, you quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization at all levels, and be viewed as a team player with exceptional communication, analytical, and leadership skills.
- You develop a trusted advisor role with both the acquired executives and the Salesforce sponsoring executives.
- Nurture the acquired company through development of authentic, trusting working relationships & a thoughtful change management program. Serve as a positive spokesperson to address employees' integration questions and boost awareness about Salesforce culture and programs.
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional meetings, document decisions & follow-up on actions.
- You leverage existing tools and processes and identify opportunities to improve process and collaboratively institutionalize them.
- Conduct ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative analyses for strategic planning and integration efforts.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Technology / Product Knowledge: Experienced in bringing software products to market through an established product lifecycle methodology.
- Business Leadership Skills: Strong, team-oriented leadership skills. Able to independently identify, frame and confront issues and make tough decisions. Strong initiative. Solid business acumen. Expertise with budgets and financial metrics
- Executive Communication Skills: High EQ, low ego. Exceptionally strong communicator equally adept at communications strategy and execution, with the ability to independently craft a full range of clear, high-impact communications with top level company executives. Ability to communicate in an open and authentic manner in all situations.
- Influencing and Interpersonal Skills: Able to establish and build close working relationships. Strong personal credibility and counseling skills. Team-oriented planner and decision-maker. Ability to motivate, collaborate, and work successfully in a team environment. Able to creatively drive consensus. Change ambassador.
- Project and Program Management Skills: Experience in estimation, planning, design, and implementation of complex, cross functional business and IT efforts at software companies. Effective in influencing and making high quality decisions and taking decisive action. Ability to work well under deadlines and juggle multiple priorities. Strong meeting management skills.
- Process Improvement Skills: Ability to analyze poorly defined areas and processes within a cross-functional organization. Effective in implementing new and improved processes.
- Analytics: Strong critical thinking skills. Experience applying various methodologies or practices to assess processes, business issues and people. Ability to extract key messages from detail and translate into audience appropriate messages. Strong editing skills.
- M&A Experience: Experience shepherding recently acquired teams into new organization and minimizing disruption a plus.
- Strong G Suite skills
- Ability to quickly ramp on collaboration technologies (Smartsheets, Quip)
- Undergraduate degree from a top institution
- 10-15 years experience in a functional organization
- Travel: up to 40%