We are currently seeking an authentic and results oriented passionate leader who will join our team to help drive relevance, impact, and loyalty in our customer base. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales and architecture leadership, business acumen, technical excellence, and outstanding customer service.
The Presidio Director of Solution Architectures (DSA) is a customer facing pre-sales leadership position. The DSA works with the Presidio sales and delivery organizations, customers, and manufacturing partners for the purpose of transforming the customer experience through alignment of business goals and objectives to Presidio consulting services and solution architectures. The DSA is responsible for partnering with their regional Director(s) of Sales to exceed annual goals for revenue, growth and profitability; and for recruiting, developing, and retaining top Solution Architect talent on their team. This is a critical role as Presidio continues to grow a strong solution-oriented sales and professional services business. The DSA reports directly to the West Coast Area Vice President of Solution Architectures.
- Sales and Architecture Leadership. Lead and develop a team focused on solution sales, consulting (for fee) and professional delivery services in our customer engagements. Be an example of how to own the customer and team experience.
- Ensure Presidio’s Strategic Engagement Framework (SEF) Is Followed. Make sure all regional presales efforts and paid services engagements are scoped to follow Presidio’s Strategic Engagement Framework to achieve quality, success, customer satisfaction, and regional profit goals.
- Technical Excellence. Maintain a high level of technical excellence and evangelism across multiple solution architecture areas, including both the primary and enabling solutions sold and delivered by Presidio.
- Teamwork. Work with Executive Leadership to define the needs of the practice areas, and be a primary channel of communications to/from the region(s). Team with the Professional Services leadership to ensure quality of SOW, and that lines of communication are consistently and constantly open.
- Business Acumen. Understand our customer’s overall business drivers and influences, and how to position Presidio to ensure a successful sales and implementation of our service and product portfolio. Be aware and in tune with industry, technology, and customer trends.
- Client Relationships. Build and maintain long-term loyal client relationships, as well as establish and attack/convert competitively held accounts.
- Partner Relationships. Build credibility and strengthen relationships with manufacturer partner teams.
- Strategy. Work with Director(s) of Sales to develop and execute strategy and go-to-market plans.
- Marketing. Coordinate with Marketing team to develop relevant and impactful customer events.
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Lead by example
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, in written and oral form, to a variety of audiences
- Intimate knowledge of system and solution architectures
- Experience and Professional level Certification(s) in one or more of Presidio’s portfolio of top manufacturing partners
- Cisco / EMC / VMware / NetApp / Citrix / F5
- Proven Technical problem-solving and design ability
- Demonstrated ability to develop, mentor, and grow team(s)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or similarly related field
- 10-12years combined experience in sales, leadership, and managementThe DSA will be an authentic and transparent leader who builds a culture of success through customer relevance and impact.
- The DSA will remain technically excellent while leading their team of Solution Architects to do the same.