As a longtime industry leader in employee engagement and motivation, we naturally place a very high emphasis on creating and maintaining a culture of passion, purpose, camaraderie and respect for our own employees. We’re as interested in the talents and attributes you can add to our company culture and its core values as we are in your particular work skills and experience.
It’s what Maritz Motivation Solutions is about and we hope you’d like to be part of it.
Frequent winner in the annual St. Louis’ Best Places to Work Contest, we can offer you a vibrant and collaborative workplace, flexible work arrangements, a great work/life balance and a thriving culture of recognition and appreciation. We ask that you’ll be able to offer:
• A commitment to teamwork and willingness to proactively seek input from others to develop the best possible strategies
• High energy and a positive attitude, every day
• A genuine curiosity about the employee engagement/HR industry, our business and our clients, combined with an enthusiasm for learning new things
• A high motivational level to consistently push yourself to perform at your best
• A strong internal compass and refined sense of values
The Director, Solution Sales will be responsible for developing and coordinating the implementation of sales strategies and programs for the Employee Business Unit, supporting the sales organization throughout the sales process and identifying resources to increase sales success.
We envision this position as offering a highdegree of autonomy, allowing the successful candidate freedom to shape and craft the duties andresponsibilities to most effectively deliver value to our clients and substantial revenue for our business. Creative, self-starter, results-oriented candidates are strongly encouraged toapply.
Preferred Skills and Attributes
Maritz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.