As a longtime industry leader in employee engagement and motivation, we naturally place a very high emphasis on creating and maintaining a culture of passion, purpose, camaraderie and respect for our own employees. We’re as interested in the talents and attributes you can add to our company culture and its core values as we are in your particular work skills and experience.
It’s what Maritz Motivation Solutions is about and we hope you’d like to be part of it.
Frequent winner in the annual St. Louis’ Best Places to Work Contest, we can offer you a vibrant and collaborative workplace, flexible work arrangements, a great work/life balance and a thriving culture of recognition and appreciation. We ask that you’ll be able to offer:
• A commitment to teamwork and willingness to proactively seek input from others to develop the best possible strategies
• High energy and a positive attitude, every day
• A genuine curiosity about the employee engagement/HR industry, our business and our clients, combined with an enthusiasm for learning new things
• A high motivational level to consistently push yourself to perform at your best
• A strong internal compass and refined sense of values
The Director, Solution Sales will be responsible for developing and coordinating the implementation of sales strategies and programs for the Employee Business Unit, supporting the sales organization throughout the sales process and identifying resources to increase sales success.
We envision this position as offering a highdegree of autonomy, allowing the successful candidate freedom to shape and craft the duties andresponsibilities to most effectively deliver value to our clients and substantial revenue for our business. Creative, self-starter, results-oriented candidates are strongly encouraged toapply.
- Serve as a member of the Employee Business Unit Leadership Team to help set overall strategy
- Develop and report on key metrics for the sales process within the Employee team
- Identify additional experts and solution design resources needed to develop the strongest value propositions for clients and to win business
- Coordinate with the marketing team on account-based marketing strategies and tactics
- Coordinate with sales, marketing, operations, engineering and other solutions to identify new leads, improve lead quality and improve win rates
- Grow the new business pipeline and revenue for the Employee Unit
- Collaborate with other Maritz solutions to identify additional opportunities and share best practices across the organization
- Identify and oversee development of educational resources to keep the sales organization up to speed on employee products and services
- Develop and periodically review the customer experience and look for opportunities for improvement
- Be available to travel up to 50% of time
Preferred Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of and experience with enterprise sales (enterprise HR experiencepreferred)
- Critical thinking with ability to efficiently assess client needs and develop appropriate solutions
- Familiarity with the state of HR buying marketplace, recognition programs and culture change, ideally at the enterprise level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management and coordination skills
- Experience demonstrating and selling technology and professional services
- Experience with CEB Challenger sales process and approach
Maritz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.