Summary of the role:
The leader of Transversal Solutions Delivery is an accomplished leader with comprehensive experience in commercial software development, hospitality, and implementation. This position requires a strong background leading enterprise implementation teams with a demonstrated ability designing and building dynamic, engaged, and cross functional teams, both co-located and remote.
The Solutions Delivery department engages with Amadeus’ hospitality customers to design and build innovative, best-in-class solutions that transform the hospitality industry. Team members in this department work with multiple technical platforms, have strong hospitality business acumen and consulting skills to help lead important projects in various regions worldwide. Members combine business analysis skills with a specific effectiveness in custom software design and development activities on various platforms.
Are you the next Solution Delivery Director we are looking for?
- You will be responsible for ensuring successful implementation of critical solutions for some of Amadeus Hospitality’s largest customers, many of which required multi-system integration of different applications.
- You will be highly effective at strategic planning and execution.
- You will leverage technical experience combined with strong business acumen to help our customers and industry drive cutting-edge software solutions to meet changing business needs in diverse environments.
- You will continue to grow and build a highly successful transversal team consisting of senior technical and business architects and ensure an effective ramp-up / ramp-down model to be able to take on complex work quickly.
In this role you’ll:
- Manage vendor including Identification, interviews, contract negotiation, and relationships
- Implement global and transversal solutions methodology for successful customer–specific implementations
- Partner across multiple departments to align processes and procedures for incoming engagements, review, implementation, deployment and handoff
- Develop new services and capabilities in support of Amadeus and customer needs
- Strategically direct Sales and Event Management – Central Sales product through Enterprise engagements
- Create definition of services for Security Management, web applications, and integrations and other bespoke services
- Scope definition, alignment, SOW development, and implementation reviews for Enterprise engagement
- Develop and mentor team members on each aspect of solutions, methodology, contracts review
- Work within client organization to streamline business processes, functions, procedures, and workflows through a consistent package implementation methodology
- Collaborate closely with Project Management, aligning to Amadeus methodologies and ways of working
About the ideal candidate:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (Technical preferred)
- Relevant Work Experience:
- 10+ years direct Hospitality experience
- 10+ Years managing technical teams and leaders
- 5+ Years software Architecture experience preferred
- Demonstrated Experience creating and/or leading organizational change
- Computing: 1 or more Major software developments Language (Java, C#, C++), SQL (Multiple platforms)
- Languages: Excellent command of English, oral and written
- Specific Knowledge:
- Technical excellence: Demonstrated and experienced technical aptitude
- Accountability: Able to translate strategy into achievable objectives and mobilizes teams
- Business Acumen: Deep understanding of industry and business, uses financial indicators effectively to drive business decisions
- Customer Communication: Manages and ensure customer escalations are resolved quickly promoting positive NPS
- Communication: Adjusts message to different audiences, presents complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Building relations: Establishes mature and solid contacts to enable objective achievement. Faces and resolves internal conflicts
- Team Management & Engagement: Leads team to achieve results exceeding expectations. Provides room for direct reports to grow and manage their teams
- Talent Development: Selects and develops their direct reports at managerial level
- Decision Making: Able to integrate multiple sources of information to take decisions. Collaborates with others in decision making process on a large scale.
- Change Management: Understands and transmits need of change, supporting and motivating others to initiate it
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
- Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
- A global diverse work environment