Due to an internal promotion, an exceptional opportunity has opened for a successful Software Sales Leader to advance their career leading a team selling market-leading software solutions to Oil & Gas, Chemical and other process manufacturing industries.
- Achieve aggressive Regional license revenue and service sales targets each fiscal quarter and fiscal year.
- Manage a group of experienced, geographically dispersed Account Managers including recruiting and hiring, training, coaching and performance management.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts to executive management and manage sales expenses within budget.
- Coordinate with Global Account Sales Management, business unit management and solution partners as required.
- Minimum 10- 15 years selling enterprise software and engineering solutions required - Energy market preferred.
- 10 years of direct sales management experiencerequired.
- Familiarity with process modeling software products and services, advance process control / real time optimization, manufacturing execution systems and planning and scheduling solutions preferred.
- Executive presence and demeanor with consultative/executive relationship-building and selling skills a must.
- Bachelor's degreerequired, Business or Chemical Engineering degreepreferred.
Please forward your resume with a brief note explaining how you meet the Requirements. Thanks.