O Fallon, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 212 days ago
Director, Software EngineeringOverview
• MasterCard Digital and Security Technologies – Decision Management Development team
• Our platform provides business solutions to combat fraud, authenticate users and
processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds
• Would you like to work on a team building industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
• Have you proven experience in people management and strategic planning?
• Do you have creative problem solving techniques?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Manage SAFe feature teams
• Responsible for planning, monitoring, executing and delivering projects.
• Retain technical accountability for realizing revenue goals on multiple products on the
• Manage effort within approved manpower and budget guidelines. Provide technical and
advisory support for staff to ensure the development and implementation of
• Ensure a successful delivery, which may include: schedule & budget adherence, status
reporting, escalations, testing, user approval, final corrections, and methodology
• Provide technical leadership and oversight on various projects of a complex nature.
• Takes a lead position in complex initiatives of strategic importance (e.g., cross functional/
All About You
• Experience managing deliverables in an SAFe/Agile environment
• Strong project/time management and multitasking abilities
• Cross-functional team leadership experience managing people and relationships across
multiple functional areas, regions and executives
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility; team oriented,
collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive with the ability to function under
pressure in an independent environment.
• Possess strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – and collaborative skills
• Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
• Deep knowledge of software development processes including Agile/SAFe processes and
• Ability to lead more complex projects and serve as mentor tootherteam members