The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Participated in the release of at least 3 publicly available Web application, participating from inception to launch using automated tooling like Jenkins, Gradle etc.
- Expertise in large scale enterprise software development best practices and software architecture design.
- Strong communication skills and collaboration skills
- Proven experience in coaching and providing guidance to junior software engineers throughout all phases in software development cycle
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Proven understanding of HTTP based APIs, Networking and how the internet works.
- Understand Async code (Promises, Callbacks, Event Loops)
- JS Tooling (ESLint, Webpack , Grunt, Gulp)
- JS MV* frameworks (Angular, React)
- Comfortable with Visual Design & Rapid Prototyping
- Expert at one IDE of choice (VS Code, WebStorm)
- Node.js frameworks NPM, Express
- Automation Tools/Frameworks (Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor)
- Sophisticated Git skills
- API Design & Development, MicroServices Architecture.
- DevOps, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery
The Value You Deliver
- Collaborating with architecture, security, and UXD to build architecturally-compliant apps
- Working with platform squads to define web engineering standards, best practices, and tooling
- Providing thought leadership to advance PI's customer first outcomes
- Serving as Engineering advocates for the adoption of experiences that tackle the needs of our digitally-minded customers
- Staying ahead of the curve by aligning architecture, user experience, and security with chapters and COEs
- Upskilling and augmenting squads with deep mobile expertise