We’re seeking a Director of Social Strategy in Philadelphia with experience being a high-level advocate and colleague to our internal and client teams. This position requires a depth of ability to find valuable insights in social data and translate those insights into content and social plans that trigger positive behaviors.
The Director will be able to work with a high degree of autonomy to search in- and outside our tools, develop new methodologies and be seen as a leader. You will bring your perspective and expertise to bear in integrating and leading collaborative work sessions and deliverables. You have a track record of making the projects you touch more dynamic and better off than when you found them.
Your mix of critical and flexible thinking has developed a history of writing new rules for the ways companies develop innovative, large-scale platforms that haven’t been built before.
o Ability to crystalize compelling insights
o Considerable experience developing and executing multi-platform social media strategies, through editorial calendars and tactical plans
o In-depth understanding of community management, content frameworks, editing/publishing and creative best practices specific to the social media landscape
o Experience leading content strategy, creative development and production for use within an interactive setting
o Management experience leading a cross-functional team inclusive of account management, planning, creative, and interactive production.
o Expert level attention to detail, as well as strong organizational and communication skills needed to maintain brand integrity and dialogue with a broad user base
o Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Skill Set Requirements
• Extremely online savvy - socially active online with a solid understanding of social media and the dynamics of community interaction
• Strategic thought leader – ability to use consumer insights data, platform performance, and key social media trends to inform the development of strategies and plans
• Active participant in a broad mix of social media platforms with experience on behalf of a major brand
• A strong communicator (written and verbal – written samples required)
• Diplomatic and professional with a good dose of common sense
• Assertive & resourceful with a proven track record of getting things done
• 6-8+ years in planning, online marketing/PR, online community management
• 3+years management experience