We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are currently looking for a Director, Social Marketing to be based in our Sherman Oaks, CA OR Seattle, WA office. The Director, Social Marketing will report to our VP, Marketing, and will be responsible for driving development, execution, measurement, and growth for the Mythical Games brands.
- Develop and lead the execution of content and channel strategy for the Mythical Games brands
- Develop and implement platform-specific global strategies to increase the Mythical Games presence across Discord, Instagram, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Twitch, Youtube, Snapchat as well as any other emerging social media sites that promote the growth of our brands and increases engagement
- Be the champion of our audience: ensure that the editorial agenda serves our growing community.
- Build and lead a measurement plan to ensure that our content strategy is evaluated regularly and accurately, and adds business value
- Develop and own data and analytics management and reporting across all social platforms. Use data and tools to make informed decisions
- Analysis of cultural, community, media and market trends to inform strategic and creative development for content
- Develop an approach for moderation working with external partners, specifically tonal guidelines, response framework, and measurement
- Partner with Growth Marketing team to develop organic v paid media strategy for social
- Oversee and execute posting or optimizing posts as needed, including adjusting copy, images, publish times, social partnerships and streaming
- Experience growing and overseeing the social presence of major brands, IP, or personalities
- Extensive multi-brand management experience required
- A nuanced understanding of the social media landscape and of audience behaviors
- A keen curatorial eye for interesting, stand-out content online
- Experience in tracking, analyzing, and reporting on social data
- Experience with international and emerging social platforms (TikTok, Weibo, WeChat, etc) a big plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- A keen analytical eye and extensive experience building integrated models from scratch
- A "roll up your sleeves" mindset to get any job done