- Ensuring adequate infrastructure capacity, and optimum working environments that are critical in achieving operational objectives. Involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
- Develop a strategic facility plan that provides the organization with options that can be ramped up quickly, when internal or external factors driving the strategy dictate an alternative course of action.
- Ensure operations are managed and operated in compliance with all applicable building codes, environmental, health and safety laws and regulations.
- Set the stage for a continued commitment to efficiency. The business goal is reducing the total ownership cost (TOC). Minimize inputs and reduce waste. Smartly weigh first capital costs versus long-term costs such as maintenance, material inputs, energy, and labor in everything we do.
- Manage and approve workspace and office assignments.
- Ensure the division conducts operations and activities in a manner that provides and maintains safe and healthful working conditions, protects the environment and conserves natural resources.
- Responsible for all aspects of the National IndustrialSecurity Program (physical and non-tangible) protecting classified information and the protection of company assets. Must interpret, implement and maintain a highly affective security program built on Government policies and supplemental guidance. Overall security program must be a business discriminator to the organization and the Corporation. The Director of Site Services must have the utmost integrity and professionalism. This position is required to have a high degree of organizational and communications skills, both written and verbal. The Director of Site Services must be able to work independently, irregular hours (as required), and partner with functional organizations. The Director of Site Services must serve as a resource and enabler by collaborating with functional groups throughout the organization. Interacts daily with internal customers and outside representatives at various levels (internally, individual contributors to Sr. Management). Lead and/or participates in technical meetings with internal and external representatives.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, facility management, or other related field required. Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is Preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience working in National IndustrialSecurity Program (NISP) Security Programs.
- Experience in a high-tech or manufacturing environment a plus.
- Prior personnel management experience.
- Prior demonstrated effective project management experience.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence & procedures. Ability to present information to managers, executives, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and accurately.
- Current Eligibility for a Top Secret/SSBI clearance. Eligibility for TS/SCI a plus.