- Web and CX analytics
- Develop and maintain ongoing reporting on all key site metrics across Shoes.comdigital properties
- Synthesize complex web data, product and category performance and marketing channel data to form actionable insights to accelerate growth.
- Analyze online behaviors through web analytics and CX survey tool data, and utilize this information and best practices to make recommendations for stakeholders to optimize the customer journey
- Support the user experience and product management team with data and measurement related to site enhancements
- Testing and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Lead Site Optimization initiatives and evangelize “test and learn” mindset throughout Shoes.com
- Develop, manage and deliver website testing strategy, execution and analysis to provide better usability and increase revenue per session
- Communicate testing results, learnings and optimization plan to key stakeholders
- Bring an understanding of the key roles and skills within a high-performing testing team to maximize communication, test velocity, and output at Shoes.com
- Continuously improve the performance of key site tools, including onsite search, product recommendations and personalization
- Tag management
- Own the Tag Management strategy and execution, including proper data layer configuration and implementing 3rd party tags and pixels through a TMS tool.
- Lead data layer updates and provide analytics requirements to Tech to support enhancements
You welcome a challenge and are an entrepreneur that delivers. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change and you have these main skills:
- Action oriented, independent, self-starter comfortable working in an unstructured, fast paced environment
- Flexible, collaborative approach to problem solving, in which creative and quick thinking can lead to a solution in hours rather than days
- Adept in analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data and driving to action-oriented recommendations
- Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously to drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Have a keen eye with superb attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Boast superb communication skills, verbal and written; and are effective and persuasive.
- Work well across wide spectrum of tasks, from the strategic to the tactical.
- Like to deliver results and make an impact on an organization.
- Are an exceptional team builder and developer of direct, indirect, and non-reports.
- Have 6-8years of experience in eCommerce, retail, consumer products, or a related field
- Have demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following disciplines: Digital Analytics, Site Optimization, AB testing, User Research and also have had exposure to and are interested in growing in the others.
- Have hands on experience in managing the testing process and tools such as Optimizely, Maxymiser, Adobe Test & Target, Monetate, etc.
- Have hands-on experience with enterprise-level digital analytics tools including IBM coremetrics, Adobe Analytics (Omniture), or Google Analytics 360
- Have hands-on experience with of Tag Management solutions such as Tealium, Adobe DTM, and Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Technology or related field or equivalent working experience.