The Director of Professional Services Operations will play a critical role in leading a team that is driving process improvement, optimization and execution, supporting business strategy and performance, providing value added analytics and decision support, and delivering day to day operational support. This will include working closely as a strategic business partner and advisor within Professional Services and acting as an advocate for the business with teams across the entire organization. You will own and be responsible for managing change across many initiatives essential to operationalizing the Professional Services organizational goals and creating an effective operating environment.
The Team: Our Global Professional Services Operations team is focused on operational oversight and execution across Vertical and International Professional Services organizations. The team provides support services including resource management & deployment, project operations & administration and business operations & performance management. The Director of Professional Services Operations will lead the team and its mission to provide an exceptional customer experience via streamlined processes, technology and collaborative business support.
• Partner with Professional Services senior leadership to establish strategic plans, operational & financial objectives to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
• Develop standard operating model and improvement roadmaps, identifying opportunities for process and technology improvement and optimization including redesign, and development of new process and policies
• Drive the operational cadence for the group, measure and track critical KPIs and present findings and actionable insight
• Drive the business performance management frame work incorporating financial / operational metrics that drive informed business decisions, identification of trends and recommendations to optimize performance
• Partner with the reporting team to design, deliver and improve key metrics, dashboards and management reports
• Leverage business systems including CRM and PSA to deliver reliable, scalable and efficient solutions to support services objectives
• Drive standard, consolidated processes across the business to ensure consistency and adherence
• Partners and collaborates with Services Finance to meet the financial and operational objectives of the business
• Maximize and optimize Services operations resources, aligning priorities and focus on highest value work; continuous refinement of roles and outcomes to best meet the needs of the business
• Act as conduit and change agent between the business and supporting teams
• Contribute to major initiatives across the Professional Services, Operations and Enablement teams
• 5-7 years of experience in an Operations Leadership role; Bachelor's degree in business, operations, or a related field.
• Broad knowledge of Professional Services and the processes, challenges and business context associated with PS, based on experience in a variety of roles/functions
• Strong leadership, people development and influencing skills; able to build and lead strong teams
• Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to communicate effectively within a diverse environment
• Experience driving large and complex initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research/analysis to building the business and operational plans through to driving execution to success
• History of operational excellence, exceptional analytical skills and execution abilities
• Resourceful, results-oriented, and highly energetic
• Knowledge of business forecasting/performance management processes and approaches
• Requires the ability to build strong relationships and influence change
• Experience with BI tools, Salesforce, PSA tools, and complex Excel preferred
You're empowered when you're a Kronite.