As a Director of Finance-Services at Insight, you’ll play a critical role in managing corporate financial analysis and budgeting cycles, in addition to providing leadership to other members of the corporate finance team and executives across the business. In this role, you’ll be focused on advising and assisting with the overall growth initiatives in our professional services organization.
This is a dynamic and high profile position requiring you to utilize a broad range of financial, process, operational and strong communication skills.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Lead a team of 7 teammates focused on financial planning and analysis for our Services business, acting as a key advisor to executives across the business, helping them manage the business and guide decision making.
- Development and management of relevant value-addedreporting and analysis that caters to the needs of service delivery, sales, executive and board audiences.
- Multi-year planning for key strategic category
- Solution offering development and pricing
- Helping paint the story of business transformation within this unit
- Lead annual budget process for services category
- Staffing as well as line of business revenue and profit budgets that drive sales and delivery budgets and quotas
- Project bookings, closing and delivery analysis to drive actions necessary to meet goals
- Lead development of business intelligence and services management systems to support management and reporting of key business drivers across the many services offerings in the portfolio
- Project profitability at detail, category and client portfolio levels
- Labor utilization and forecasting
- Line of business profitability analysis
- Client and partner analysis
- Integration and support of multiple tools sets that support this business and lead to financial outcomes
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly financial analysis that reports progress of services business for each stakeholder
- Support (as necessary) accounting processes in monthly close process
- Support (as necessary) the review of compensation matters related to services
- Lead, recruit and develop talent to ensure appropriate technical skills, business coverage and finance alignment to the strategic and operational needs of the business.
- Represent finance related to services in front of many audiences, with ability to know the details and articulate key messages at appropriate level to the immediate audience.
- Persuadeinternal audiences as relates to opportunities for improvement in operational efficiency, process and profitability.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; Master’s degreepreferred; 10+ years’ experience in FP&A in leadership roles.
- Experience in project-based professional services business, managed services, and/or consulting.
- Integrated systems experience across CRM, statements of work databases, ServiceNow, PMIS, and project management and SAP ERP systems.
- Experience managing projects across multiple systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and articulate strategies across various audiences; outstanding analytical and writing skills.
Requisition Number: 72269