Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in People & Change for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead ServiceNow HRSD projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Oracle optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities; work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries
- Supervise and performance manage staff working on assigned engagements
- Manage engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
- Minimum of eight years of experience with ServiceNow or other Case Management, Knowledge Management Applications
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Full life cycle HR Transformation and Service delivery implementation experience with large complex client delivery
- Lead Project Planning, requirements gathering, design sessions and full deployment life cycle
- Detailed understanding of HR function, processes, and best practices
- Excellent team building, mentoring, and leadership abilities
- Ability to travel up to eighty percent
Requisition #: 33291