The Service Transformation Program Leader will work closely with the VP of Services to drive this change and is responsible for overseeing how this transformation affects all aspects of support for this field organization globally, and is thereby also responsible for the success of our field organizations and our customers. The successful candidate brings an understanding of the latest service & support strategies and technologies, and will develop and execute a plan to integrate these into Waters Service organization and service processes where they add value.
- Responsible for delivering on business transformation vision, including development and execution of global program roadmap.
- Accountable for delivery of business outcomes, management of risk mitigation activities and communication of program status.
- Manage business transformation, develop/maintain business case and optimize value delivered
- Enable successful Program delivery/adoption through strategic planning and focused design
- Setup and effectively utilize program management foundation consisting of decision framework/governance model and RACI matrix
- Manage the program inclusive of strategy and business case development (e.g. resource requirements, budget and business impact)
- Develop and ensure timely execution of transformation Program Plan to meet program goals
- Coordinate all program activities with local/regional business managers
- Develop, monitor and report KPIs for program/project success
- Leverage and promote industry best practices
- Provide oversight for Project Management activities for portfolio of program related projects including integrated master plan
- Ensure alignment with enterprise business initiatives and cross functional work streams
- Manage and communicate program activities, status, issues, and risk mitigation plans
- Manage change adoption activities
- Ensure routine communication and understanding of program benefits, status and success
- Minimum BS in Technology or Business field. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of experience leading global organizations in transformation and change management activities
- Proven track record of driving change, and the ability to influence various levels of leadership within a matrix environment
- Ability to effectively influence at the executive level and within peer group
- Global change experience required
- Ability to influence without direct authority
- Deep understanding of Waters’ products and markets
- Strong transformational leadership skills
- Change management advocate
- Strategic mindset with strong execution focus
- Clear communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective collaboration & networking skills
- People developer