The Director of Service Partner Marketing, will be responsible for the strategy, planning and execution of global partner marketing programs for Icertis' growing list of services partners including leading System Integrators and Advisory Firms. The role will work and collaborate with Icertis' Business Development and Sales teams as well as partners and 3rd party vendors to develop a set of differentiated messages and offers that are integrated into partner campaigns that drive awareness and generate leads.
The right candidate is comfortable working directly with senior stakeholders, is data-driven and comfortable with strategic planning as well as executing on the full mix of marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment, a strong desire to roll up their sleeves, relevant services marketing experience and passion for the transformative power of technology.
- Develop annual marketing plans for key services partners that address key audiences (Executive, Field, Technical) and sales motions.
- Educate service partners about the Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and evangelize co-selling opportunities with Icertis.
- Engage service partners in GTM planning and execution for specific geographies and/or industries.
- Learn and leverage the internal marketing motions of our partners to best position Icertis within them
- Work with services partners to build their Icertis value proposition to leverage in external market messaging and evangelize within Icertis and the partner organization.
- Monitor and track budget and program results using analytical and reporting capabilities to measure the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Directly manage multi-touch, multi-channel partner campaigns internationally that leverage and align with services partner prospecting.
- Plan and execute events targeting specific audiences such as partner driven events, jointly sponsored events and industry forums.
- Work closely with upper management, Business Development, Sales, technical teams, PR and field evangelists to deliver successful marketing campaigns.
- Take the lead on project planning for sales campaigns, including sales readiness, targeting and list acquisition, email/digital marketing strategy, tracking and measurement.
- Build and manage a calendar for service partner focused demand generation programs globally to provide transparency for and create alignment with key stakeholders.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in marketing. Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services preferred.
- Proven track record of channel and alliance partner marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology or equivalent.
- Demonstrated success in Partner Marketing management, and/or project management.
- Time Management, prioritization, organizational skills, attentiveness, accuracy in performance and keen attention to detail.
- Effective presentation of information and strong communication skills for responding to managers and coordinating with vendors as necessary
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
- A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders – Business Development, Sales, and Marketing and sales teams.