The Service Line Director assists in setting and leading implementation of service line's strategic direction across Methodist Health System along with System Service Line Executive and Service Line Physician Leader. The director also establishes collaborative relationships with and engages various departments, managers and providers within the hospitals, ambulatory sites, and overall System as integral parts of the development of the service line..
Your Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's Degree in Health Care Administration preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Able to work as a team player and developing and maintaing good working relationships with all levles of staff.
- Requires stong interpersonal skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Supports physicians in the service line and serves as a primary administrative contact.
- Meets regularly with Service Line Executive, Physician Leader, and key stakeholders to ensure effective development and execution of service line across system.
- Develops, implements, and actively monitors system service line annual business plan to support continued growth, revenue enhancement and success of the service line, its network affiliates and all participating hospitals.
- Develops, communicates, implements and monitors standardized metrics of success for the service line, including consistent ongoing reports and dashboards (e.g., financial, operational, quality, satisfaction).
- Designs, plans, and implements programs and initiatives that improve the health of the communities served and achieve growth opportunities that commensurate with available or planned expansion of capacity. Coordinates with operational departments to ensure corresponding availability of service capacity to accommodate growth.
- Establishes and leads, along with System Service Line Executive and Service Line.
- Develops, assists, and monitors appropriate staffing and deployment of physicians and resources to ensure care is conveniently accessible across the designated service areas. Provides operational oversight for specific activities and programs as it relates to service line, as needed.
- Assists with quality improvement, operational improvement, and patient satisfaction initiatives.
- Assists in evidence-based development and deployment of system wide clinical protocols and care pathways for service line.