Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 86 days ago
You’ll play a key strategic role in leading the development of brand and communications strategies, messaging and national outreach plans for multi-faceted, multi-channel programs. Strong branding, insight development, communications planning and integrated marketing experience a must. This position is based at Crosby’s Annapolis office.
Responsibilities may include:
• Working with clients to establish overall program goals and objectives
• Identifying KPIs, monitoring program performance and applying strategic recommendations for optimization
• Analyzing data, research and trends to uncover insights
• Creating research-driven brand platforms
• Working collaboratively with a team of cross-functional strategists to create integrated marketing communications plans
• Presenting plans, ideas and recommendations to clients
• Drafting briefs and conducting successful creative briefings
• Partnering with Integration Management to manage client relationships and deliver high-quality communications programs
• Minimum 12-15years’ experience in strategic marketing communications
• Proven ability to problem solve, effectively communicate and provide strategic leadership to multi-disciplinary teams
• Deep experience in branding, insight development, communications planning and integrated marketing.
• Experience working at a communications/advertising agency.