Personify is large enough to set the industry standard for quality products, client support and growth, yet we still have that entrepreneurial spirit. We love new people, new thinking, and better ways of doing things. And we operate in diverse, growing, dynamic cities: Austin, Atlanta, Toronto, and the Washington-Baltimore corridor. Take control of the wheel, shift your career into a higher gear, and enjoy the ride!
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Are you an experienced marketing director and team leader who enjoys:
- Improving teams, strategy, and innovation in a high-profile leadership role?
- Being responsible for lead generation in a fast-growing market segment?
- Working with both e-commerce and integrated marketing/ sales GTM models?
- Leading teams based in both the US and Canada?
This is an amazing career opportunity for an experienced director-level marketing leader with broad B2B SaaS experience and who has a passion for leading teams, strategy, and executional excellence. This is a high-visibility role for the company as we accelerate growth of our MemberClicks and WildApricot brands. This is an opportunity to join our Marketing team at an exciting stage of growth and innovation. It’s fast-paced, fun, challenging, and a fantastic opportunity to advance your career to senior-level marketing and management.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
- Leading a team of 7+ marketing professionals focused on improving lead generation and brand health through a combination of inbound and outbound marketing channels in our SMB market segment.
- Leveraging reporting, analytics, and our marketing technology stack to continuously optimize strategy and execution.
- Serve as a senior leader on the team to attract, hire, and develop marketing talent, and enhance team and company culture.
- Collaborate closely with Sales and SDRs to develop and execute marketing initiatives that accelerate sales lead growth.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, or related field; MBA a plus
- 2+ years as marketing director managing 3+ employees in a B2B software business
- Experience leading strategic planning, budgeting, and demand generation with both inbound and outbound marketing channels. This includes leveraging reporting, analytics, and customer insights as basis for decision-making and strategy.
- Strong content strategy and SEO experience at a strategic, if not technical level
- Excellent communication skills including writing, verbal communication, and presenting
- Strong leader, self-starter and proven team player in a high paced and achievement-oriented environment
- Experience with recruiting, hiring, and performance management.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking (solutions marketing / client orientation) with a high degree of analytical, quantitative, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. Intellectually curious
- SaaS marketing experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of associations or the nonprofit sector a plus
Personify is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics. Employment offers are contingent on the candidate successfully completing a background investigation in compliance with federal, state and local laws.