San Diego, CA
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Posted 73 days ago
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The Senior Director Security Business Development & Product Management is responsible for ensuring the AMD Security Platform solutions meets the needs of all AMD customers. Candidate must be passionate about cybersecurity and drive continuous innovation and features to evolve AMD’s industry leading Security Platform. Our ideal candidate will possess advanced technology market & product management expertise with a track record of success within the industry. Specifically, candidate will be responsible for the security response team, and complete technology lifecycle activities including business development, platform portfolio definition, platform “go to market”, customer adoption, along with standards & ecosystem management.
* Manage the PSIRT team in collaboration with the Head of Product Security including customer and public communications
* Build vision, strategy, and associated roadmap for the AMD Security Platform with an end goal of creating a scalable, adopted, & monetized solutions which meets strategic objectives.
* Driving solutions to address security vulnerabilities through the platform stack.
* Defining requirements for chip-level security capabilities.
* Leading Market Development Technology Requirements Process (MRD).
* Leading AMD Security Product Management roadmap portfolio process per AMD BU security requirements (e.g. gathering customer, industry standards, ecosystem, & internal team security requirements).
* Collaborate with engineering execution teams to ensure product requirements, goals and objectives are met and exceeded.
* Inter-Company Security Roadmap & Platform promotion & roadmap interaction with various BU ASIC Product Owners.
* Lead the business case for product feature development, ensuring various BU Product Owner commitment and contemplating Security Platform profitability.
* “Go to Market” Activities supporting AMD BU ASIC Target sales, business development, product marketing & management teams.
* Owning the Security customer experience with a strong focus on customer platform adoption.
* Definition & Management of AMD’S Security Eco-System Program which includes participating in Industry Standards activities, & management if 3rd party platform strategic partners (OS, DRM, Payment, & Technology).
* Understand & continuously analyze security competitive landscape and the latest technology trends.
* 15+ Years of Advanced ASIC Technologies Business Development & Product Management Experience.
* 10+ Relevant industry experience in Chipset & Platform Security market & associated technologies.
* 15+ Years of Advanced Graphic Technologies Business Development & Product Management Experience.
* Understanding of Security technology IP industry standards (ESF, NISTO, RACGP, TCG, other).
* Significant Development & Management of and 3rd party partner ecosystem programs.
* Ability to convert highly technical value propositions into a compelling business case.
* Strong communication skills to address multiple internal and external stakeholders.
* Expert Inter-Company communication skills.
Requisition Number: 66601