POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Admission Director is responsible for working with the center management team, Regional Sales & Marketing Director and RVP to manage an effective marketing and admission program for the cluster or area. For assigned Centers, guide marketing program which assures high market penetration, positive public image and maximization of census goals.
1. Trains/Orients new Directors of Admissions and assists with cross-training of staff for admissions backup purposes;
2. Serves as a resource for Directors of Admissions who may experience difficulties with various referral sources; provide specific interventions if necessary;
3. Works with cluster to maximize resident flow into and through the cluster Centers;
4. For cluster Centers, coordinates development and utilization of resident and outcome oriented collateral materials and assure consistency with corporate standards;
5. Conduct Center training as necessary to promote resident satisfaction;
6. Coordinate customer satisfaction efforts at cluster Centers;
7. Aid in development and implementation of care coordination model in cluster Centers;
8. Develop specific marketing targets for cluster Centers with heavy emphasis on data-driven marketing to hospitals and physicians, but also including home health and other professionals;
9. Serves as a resource in development of cluster marketing strategies;
10. Attends functions which give opportunity to network with potential referrers from a cluster perspective;
11. Monitors compliance with new admission policies and procedures;
12. Increases cluster marketing sophistication by utilizing outcome data in marketing activities;
13. Develops outcome measurements for external marketing;
14. Serves on regional committees for special marketing projects as requested;
15. Meets regularly with Administrator and/or department managers of cluster Centers to assess appropriate contacts and follow-up;
16. Recognizes media opportunities and directs the center in submission, if appropriate, to local community papers, corporate marketing or public relations consultant;
17. Create rapport with local, community newspapers to include (but not limited to) ad reps, editor, features reporter;
18. Create rapport with local radio and TV stations for media support of special events;
19. Plan and coordinate trade shows, mailings, professional education sessions and cluster sponsored events;
20. Concerns his/herself with the safety of all Center residents in order to minimize the potential for fire and accidents. Also ensures that the Center adheres to the legal, safety, health, fire, and sanitation codes by being familiar with his/her role in carrying out the Center's fire, safety, and disaster plans and by being familiar with current MSDS;
21. Puts customer service first: Ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights;
22. Performs other duties as requested.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: 1. Prior experience as a Director of Admissions in a health care setting. 2. Some post-secondary education is helpful, but not required. 3. Must provide verification of TST (tuberculin skin test) as required by state law and in accordance with Company policy. TSTs will be administered at the work site if required. 4. This position requires that the employee is able to read, write, speak and understand the spoken English language to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients and visitors at the work site when responding to their medical and physical needs.