$200K — $250K *
Reporting to the General Manager, the Director has responsibilities that require strategic thinking and planning for the long-term success of All Native Group (ANG). The Director plans, organizes, directs, and controls the activities of all contracts within the Systems Integration and Engineering Business Line. Responsible for the overall Profit and Loss (P&L) performance of that business line. Directs the overall operations and day to day business activities of the direct support staff. Ensures the highest levels of business practices are in place and continuously monitors and upgrades controls and business systems. Sets goals, monitors work, and evaluates results to ensure that organizational objectives and operating requirements meet the mission requirements. This individual is responsible for the strategic vision of the business line. The Director is responsible for managing the successful delivery of operations across multiple functional areas, including finance, human resources, project delivery, administration and contracts, capture, proposals, business development and customer engagement.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
• Flexibility and adaptability to respond to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
• Conflict Management skills to resolves challenges in a positive and constructive manner to minimize negative impact.
• Sound business ethics/integrity and a commitment to corporate responsibility.
• Critical thinking-using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths/weaknesses of alternative solutions and approaches to problems.
• Stability-the tendency to handle stress, maintain an even temperament and demonstrate confidence across most situations while ensuring transparency
Directly supervises Program Managers and other support staff
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
• Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
• Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is expected up to 20% of the time for this position
• Minimum of 10 years of progressive leadership experience leading teams
• Must have a strong experience in Business Development
• Must have a strong experience in Operation Management
• MBA or Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• Well-developed management skills, both in principles and people with at least 10 years of progressive leadership experience leading teams
• Experience with federal government agencies.
• Proven ability to recruit, train, and motivate personnel to balance staffing strength with profitability and growth
• Excellent public presentation and interaction skills
• Past experience managing P&L
• Proven experience managing large contracts of over $100M or entire business line of operations
• Demonstrated ability to consistently grow contracts and/or business units
• Deep understanding of Government contracting and acquisitions
• Proven ability to grow business through organic contract growth and new business development Experience in the field of Federal Contracts Management and related business line markets.
• Technical knowledge of information technology, telecommunications, and cyber security.
• PMP Certification is a plus.
Must possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET security clearance
Valid through: 7/6/2021