As a Director, Segment Marketing and Acquisition you blend business and marketing expertise with passion for uncovering consumer insights. Working within a cross-functional team, you will use your area of your expertise to develop marketing initiatives that deliver consumer value and business outcomes. You will also be committed to maintaining and developing your own expertise and knowledge, with support from your manager, a Vice President, Segment Marketing and Acquisition, to ensure you bring the latest thinking to your role.
The ExpertiseWe’re Looking For
- BS/BA required. MBApreferred
- 10+ years of work experience in:
- Product, Segment, or Brand management
- Strategy or marketing consulting
- Financial services experiencepreferred, but not required
- Marketing focused experience within the brokerage or equitytrading industry would also be a plus.
- Digital experience and marketing
- Experience within an Agile environment is a strong plus.
The Purpose of Your Role As Segment Marketing and Acquisition Marketing Director, you play a vital role working in a cross-functional team within Fidelity. You will be supported by the Segment Marketing Team and report to a Segment Marketing Vice President while being aligned with a Tribe/Squad.You will play a leadership role within the marketing team to drive marketing strategy and execution that is informed by data-driven consumer insights and analysis – all with a business impact/results orientation. You will also play a leadership role in the Tribe/Squad to represent marketing, apply your expertise and have accountability for segment stories/deliverables. The SkillsYou Bring
- You are able to facilitate candid debate to influence decision-making through the use of written and verbal communications grounded in data and insights.
- You enjoy and have expertise in marketing strategic planning and execution, and are ready to roll up your sleeves to get work done
- You are committed to cross-functional collaboration to achieve the best experience for our customers and results for Fidelity
- You are intellectually curious and appreciate learning new skills and capabilities, e.g. agile principles
- You bring a data-driven approach to decision making, both in day-to-day management and in making strategic trade-offs
- You are results-oriented and take steps to ensure programs are rooted in business impact versus activities.
- You have an experiment-mindset and recognize the value of, and have experience with disciplined continuous learning.
The ValueYou Deliver
- Monitoring and analyzing the client base and activity trends to develop hypothesis, strategies and opportunities to drive client and business results
- Clearly articulate client needs and insights by actively interacting with internal and external clients to understand their needs and determine experience, content, and marketing communications initiatives
- Review, understand, and integrate data and information on the business, market, competitors, and clients to assess opportunities for growth
- Create marketing strategies that align with consumer needs and business KPIs
- Partner with chapter members, squads, and marketing functions to develop marketing communications campaigns and programs, to drive client awareness and engagement, client satisfaction and growth of the business. Programs include strategy articulation, opportunity sizing, budgets and ROI, etc.
- Optimize marketing performance to inform new data-driven hypothesis in a test and learn environment
How Your Work Impacts the Organization The marketing strategies and experiences your team delivers will directly impact the customer experience and our business outcomes. Marketing programs contribute to our business KPIs and you will partner with analytics team members to measure the incremental business outcomes of marketing initiatives and capture learning that can be applied to future work. Your role is critical in delivering an insightful marketing strategy, marketing communications that deliver customer value.