AtMSG we valuediversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds!MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements,MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in alllocations.
The Director of Intelligence is responsible for overseeing the strategic and operational management of the MSG Intelligence program to include, managing the corporate security operations center and coordinating with each venue’s security operations center, conducting threat analysis and dissemination, monitoring social medial particularly during live events and preparing and disseminating situational reports to inform and guide security tactics and operations. This position reports to the SVP Security.
- Develop and manage an intelligence program designed to inform and direct security operations.
- Adopt industry best practices for emergency preparedness and continuity of operations
- Incorporate training protocols that continuously develop employees, as well as address their perishable skills
- Develop, implement and manage security training.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in a senior level security management role within a government body that involves intelligence, crisis management, and social media monitoring etc.
- Minimum of 60 advanced educational credits required
- Ability to compile and execute company and departmental standard operating procedures and procedures (SOP’s).
- Demonstrated experience working alongside C-Suite Executives
- Ability to effectively articulate intelligence initiatives
- Extensive experience working alongside city and state agencies
- Support activation of emergency operations as outlined in venue and corporate emergency response plan.
- Seasoned professional with the ability to manage difficult situations, leverage limited resources and monitor the execution of emergency preparedness plans across multiple venues.
- Extensive conflict management skillsets with resolution ability
- Must have the ability to develop team members and effectively grow a security program
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a budget and working with vendor relations
- Excellent verbal & written communication, organizational and time management skills required
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment
- Exceptional computer, social media, and presentation skills
- PC skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint,
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and strong follow-up skills necessary
- Must have the ability to work independently when necessary, and use sound business judgment
- Ability to present an uplifting personality while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and business ethics
- Demonstrates integrity, tact, diplomacy and a commitment to company values, and principles while ensuring the upmost consistency
- Skilled at working collaboratively and in a team environment
- Adept at maintaining a positive, open, approachable, and professional relationship with a diverse group
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivational and organizational abilities are used often
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule inclusive of weekends, nights and holidays required
- Ability to travel 25% both internationally and domestically as necessary.
Candidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred.
Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role.
Requisition ID 18-8930