- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop enterprise security frameworks, identify compliance obligations, and compliance standards.
- Lead the development of third party information security standards, contracting standards, contract review for security requirements, and security agreement oversight.
- Lead envisioning, requirements, development, and maintenance of the enterprise control framework and provides oversight of internal and external control development and testing supporting corporate entities’ requirements.
- Review and determine effectiveness of internal controls to meet government regulations, company policies and procedures
- Support evaluation, oversight, and integration of security governance functions across all corporate entities and third parties.
- Oversee findings remediation and corrective action plans for audit and assessment findings.
- Collaborate with all corporate entities’ auditors in planning, executing and reporting of information security controls.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Security, Information Security, Cyber Security, Law, Political Science, Business or related field or equivalent experience.
Master’s degree preferred.
7+ years of Information Security experience.
5+ years of management experience.
Healthcare background highly preferred